Tips on Where NOT to take your tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Where not to take your tama and play with it or leave it out:

1. Outside on a very hot hot hot day when there are no clouds, and no wind, and the sun is out. Do NOT leave it out. It will burn.

2. To any pretty dark restaurants. It's hard to find your tama if you drop it, and the screen is hard to view.

3. Movie Theaters, it's too dark, and way too hard to look.

4. In a car at night. It's dark, and it's not the best thing to read when you're in the car... You can throw up.

Where not to take your tama and play with it or leave it out:1. Outside on a very hot hot hot day when there are no clouds, and no wind, and the sun is out. Do NOT leave it out. It will burn.

2. To any pretty dark restaurants. It's hard to find your tama if you drop it, and the screen is hard to view.

3. Movie Theaters, it's too dark, and way too hard to look.

4. In a car at night. It's dark, and it's not the best thing to read when you're in the car... You can throw up.
[SIZE=21pt]HOW [/SIZE]WILL I [SIZE=21pt]THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HOW [/SIZE]WILL I [SIZE=21pt]THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Some people get motion sickness from car travel when they're focusing on something else other than the road.

Thanks for the tips. I'll remember those.

I always read in the car! Well, I guess I'm so used to it because my family travels alot...

Thanks 4 the info! I left my tama out in the sun all day once, when i took it in, the shell was all melted!

Some people get motion sickness from car travel when they're focusing on something else other than the road.
I always get motion sickness in the car, so I can't read, draw, write, play with my tama, etc. Except if I take this stuff called Dramamine. (it prevents motion sickness). :D lol

Anyways, good ideas, Mametchi 4ever! Although I would still take it in a restaraunt. But thats just me :D

Hugs,

KPL :(

Also, somewhere with a lot of humidity isnt good for your Tama. It can get into the Tamagotchi and get the insides wet or just cause condensation behind the screen. Icky.

Another good place not to take your Tamagotchi: A swimming pool. Unless, of course, you want to kill it.

Everytime I try to play with my tama in the dark, I can't see. So I got a book light that's used for reading and I use that to see in the dark when I want to play with my tama

Don't forget SCHOOL, if your school strictly prohibits ANY kinds of electric gadgets...

I would need a flashlight later to bring it in the car. It's night time.

Can I take my Tamagotchi in my hand luggage for a flight? I'm going home for Christmas and don't want my Tama confiscated by disgruntled security guards!

great tips! one time i left 2 V3s out on a HOT day and the screen went entirely BLACK!!! i was terrified but it was cool because they were fine acception of the screen. theyre fine now though.

thanks for the tips, ill remember them :)

great tips! one time i left 2 V3s out on a HOT day and the screen went entirely BLACK!!! i was terrified but it was cool because they were fine acception of the screen. theyre fine now though.
thanks for the tips, ill remember them :angry:
Well that's a given I think since on the instructions I've seen, one of the warnings is not to put them in direct sunlight, heat, or cold as it could disrupt them or make the batteries leak.

Overall, besides the obvious ones like the mentioned above and water, if you're careful, rooms in the house won't harm your tama. I figure if you're clumsy and know you are, and you damage your virtual pet at this discretion, that it's the person's fault for being so careless of their posessions.

oh i dont get motion sickness ;)

Latest posts

Back