My Poor Webkinz Has a Hole On Her Lower Belly!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
My poor little webkinz pink poodle, named Daisy, who I haven't even had for 2 months yet, has a hole on her lower underbelly.

I know there was a topic like this before. And it died, I do believe. So I am going to bring it back. Share your webkinz "injuries" experiences. I think that Ganz should really make their stuffed toys with better quality materials.

Now I have to be much more protective of her when I bring her over to friend's houses to see her other webkinz friends and her husband. (we had a marriage ceremony for my pink poodle and my BFFL's hippo xD) I can't have people playing to rough with her. Maybe my grandma or my mom can sew it. :lol:

My poor little webkinz pink poodle, named Daisy, who I haven't even had for 2 months yet, has a hole on her lower underbelly.
I know there was a topic like this before. And it died, I do believe. So I am going to bring it back. Share your webkinz "injuries" experiences. I think that Ganz should really make their stuffed toys with better quality materials.

Now I have to be much more protective of her when I bring her over to friend's houses to see her other webkinz friends and her husband. (we had a marriage ceremony for my pink poodle and my BFFL's hippo xD) I can't have people playing to rough with her. Maybe my grandma or my mom can sew it. :lol:
yeah i know!!!

They make it so low quality, it's so cheap.

But I'll deal with it.

Well, my spotted frog lillianne, has a hole in her arm, currently, she is in the " animal hostpitale, having some surjery, hopefully she will stay strong, my little lilly

Ouch!

I didn't know it was so cheap; my gray and white kitty seems to be holding up very well, I think the fabric they use is nice and soft.

The fur on my pink poodle is getting pretty fuzzy, the curly furry stuff. But it's still soft. They should definitely make their products using better quality materials.

Now I have to be much more protective of her when I bring her over to friend's houses to see her other webkinz friends and her husband. (we had a marriage ceremony for my pink poodle and my BFFL's hippo xD) I can't have people playing to rough with her. Maybe my grandma or my mom can sew it. ;)
My Taffy has a hole in the EXACT same spot!

A hole? My webkinz had 3 holes and I didn't even know it! Thankfully, Grandma came to the rescue with her sewing kit and Daisy is all stitched up and hole free!

my five webkinz are SUPER strong and nothing bad has happened to them. No fur falling out no bad eyes, ears, tails etc. no rips and stuff.

ok my raccoon has a hole on his tail and me and my sister made this thing up:her super crazy cat Izzy took a bite out of his tail lol like it???

edit:it looks like a bite mark

Last edited by a moderator:
ok my raccoon has a hole on his tail and me and my sister made this thing up:her super crazy cat Izzy took a bite out of his tail lol like it???

edit:it looks like a bite mark
This doesn't make sense!

Oh welllllllllllllll..

My webkinz doesn't have any ingureies (however you spppppell that!)

(phew)

THey are kinda bad qualitiy...kind of...

now please, I am NOT the world's worst speller, I just have to type fast!

'metchi :D

The fur on my pink poodle is getting pretty fuzzy, the curly furry stuff. But it's still soft. They should definitely make their products using better quality materials.
Thats happening to my pink poodle too

This doesn't make sense!
Oh welllllllllllllll..

My webkinz doesn't have any ingureies (however you spppppell that!)

(phew)

THey are kinda bad qualitiy...kind of...

now please, I am NOT the world's worst speller, I just have to type fast!

'metchi :huh:
sry but plz tell me how it dosent make sense so i can tell it right next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back