TheWave latest gossip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
Ok, this girl named Maria started playing tamagotchis. So eventually in time, almost everyone in our school had a tamagotchi. Even a teacher.

Then she brought webkinz.

So katie got like,, 49, and logged on all her baby sisters. Then, almost the whole school got one.

Now store's everywhere have them! It's almost if maria started all this.

mametchi ;)

.. Stop being rude, Hawkpool. If you think somethings dumb, then don't post, it's a mean and offensive thing to say. Exactly how you get bad karma.. If you keep doing that, then you are on the route to the bad people.

Cool, I might have started my own. I gave a webkinz to my friend, who passed the webkinz on to another friend, who told another, who probably told another, and so I started a little webkinz popularity myself.

Thats what happened with me! I got a tamagotchi, everyone in my grade, below me and above me got one. I got a webkinz, now fourty other people have one!

I must just be a trendsetter lol.

That happened with me, too. I started talking about webkinz, soon all my friends had webkinz. Soo annoying how they always have to have what I have. Little copiers.... xD

Yeah, same here...weird! It's the bandwagon effect!

dats what happened with me. i FINALLY got a webbie. Then my two bffs got them. then my bffs bffs got them and it went on. now tons o people of dem.

same with me, i got a webkinz, told everyone about it, next thing you know, there super popular, ive had my webkinz now for 2 years exactly

.. Stop being rude, Hawkpool. If you think somethings dumb, then don't post, it's a mean and offensive thing to say. Exactly how you get bad karma.. If you keep doing that, then you are on the route to the bad people.
Cool, I might have started my own. I gave a webkinz to my friend, who passed the webkinz on to another friend, who told another, who probably told another, and so I started a little webkinz popularity myself.
NO HOW ABOUT YOU STOP BEING RUDE!!!!

NO HOW ABOUT YOU STOP BEING RUDE!!!!
Hawkpool, now you are just showing that you are immature and can't handle being told to stop because you are being rude. It's like jumping off a cliff with no bungie cord just to prove you won't live.

Back on topic:

Agreed totally. We just are cool like that I guess. <3

I personally hate being copied... one of my friends does that to me all of the time! Urghh...

Oh well, I must be awesome then. :) Just joking!

Hawkpool, now you are just showing that you are immature and can't handle being told to stop because you are being rude. It's like jumping off a cliff with no bungie cord just to prove you won't live.
Back on topic:

Agreed totally. We just are cool like that I guess. <3
well ill only tell u once i dont listen to any one so i would just be quiet cuz im not lisening

Last edited by a moderator:
well ill only tell u once i dont listen to any one so i would just be quiet cuz im not lisening
Okay, Hawkpool, you WILL listen to us, because you are just being PLAIN RUDE and you obviously cannot handle being told to STOP!!!!!

STOP ACTING LIKE A PART OF SHADOWCLAN WHEN YOU'RE NOT!

ThunderClan is the better clan.

Anyway, back on topic:

Well, I only got Webkinz because my friends had them, and now, one of my friends has, like, 43 or something. I have 11. I'm second place in the Webkinz count!

I agree with mimitchi&hanatchi. Go find a life, you are too addicted to Warriors. You are bound to be hated by more then just a online group of people when you grow older if you don't cut this stupid slack.

It's not that popular anymore in my area, but many stores are selling em' now. I even saw the balck cat yesterday at a store o_O

You are just going WAAAAAAAY Off Topic, you aren't even talking about webkinz right now. You're just snapping at us... I know 1 thing, you are just trying to annoy us, act like some dumb shadowclan cat, and earn some attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back