Gaia Online

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Love

Reaction score
~ Well, for people who do not know Gaiaonline.com is a site where you can chat with friends, make friends, design your Gaia, house, car and profile the way you want it. You can play games, vote, and explore to earn coins. And every month there are collectible's for your avatar. Collectible's are the most rarest item on Gaia and you can get them for 2.50 and those items can't be bought in the shops.

Do you have a Gaia? I do, so if you wanna become friends just visit my profile. My username is Punkbabe1313 so if you see me just give me a "Hello"

what is that is there a web site for it can you tell me!!??? :wacko: :wacko:

i have a gaia. i made it like 5 6 days ago but i had a previous account strted

last year

mine is:

csicalleighduquesne

Gaia = love

I've had a Gaia account since '04, but like my account, use it sporatically :( On gaia, my username is lollerskates .

but i'll tell two of my accounts

Kerriri

and Digi450

i don't use Digi450 as much tho.

gaia's fun XD. great place to waste my life, lol

I got one yesterday, but I'm having a lot of problems with it. I think it's my web browser. Also, does anyone have any moneymaking tips for me?

I got one yesterday, but I'm having a lot of problems with it. I think it's my web browser. Also, does anyone have any moneymaking tips for me?
Sell your starter stuff or what you don't need.

Vote on polls and post alot. Any random item such as pink gift boxes, blue boxes and trunks, sell them for some easy cash.

Yeah I have one.. It's Lakutakimika. I don't know how I came up with that name lol. I just remember putting random letters together.

~AG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back