Webkinz is messed up lately....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Yesterday I went on webkinz only to find all of my items from my dock missing, even my rare maple leaf sweater! And today, my pet keeps disappearing from the backyard. Like, she'll be out there, and then she'll just disappear! And also, I went in my room, and it said "Congratulations on your adoption of Daisy!" and I'm like, "you're a little late" I adopted her 2 months ago!

I'm trying to get my mom to contact the company because this is getting really wierd.

omg, same thing is happening to me all the time, also, when i go to change the name of my room to " bubbles room" or something, it says sorry you have used a word that is inappropriate, and im like, BUT ITS THERE NAME!

happened to my sisters chiwawa. i contacted the company online, they did research, and i got an email back a few days later saying that she did adopt it. she didnt know about the other account, and 3 months later, it said "Welcome cheesecarl" she ment to name it Cheese Curl.

omg, same thing is happening to me all the time, also, when i go to change the name of my room to " bubbles room" or something, it says sorry you have used a word that is inappropriate, and im like, BUT ITS THERE NAME!
the same exact thing happened to me. i had a room with a gloomy wall paper, so i named it the suicide room.(i even spelled "suicide" correctly) it allowed it. then i tried to rename it to the emo room and it said it wasnt allowed.

OMG! That same thing happen to me today! I adopted a new webkinz penguin. Then i was buying stuff. While i put it my webkinz disapeared. So i went to the arcade and then i went back to my room. and the welcome think pop up. Its so weird.

I am seriously mad. I can't even name my Lab Webkinz's rooms! There rooms are La Room and La Yard for Lacey, and Mad Room for Madeline. :huh: How stupid!

But I did a little testing!

They allow you to put in "Make Out Room" and "Date Room" as with the BF GF stuff. XD Good job Ganz! I even have screenshots!

i heard its dangerous talking to people u don't know.

Person-Hi!!!

You-Hello

Person-Meet me at the park.

You -Ok

then you get taken away by stupid heartless killers and rapers...

Plus i heard that your vet at webkinz can kill your pet and never come back

i heard its dangerous talking to people u don't know.Person-Hi!!!

You-Hello

Person-Meet me at the park.

You -Ok

then you get taken away by stupid heartless killers and rapers...

Plus i heard that your vet at webkinz can kill your pet and never come back
OK.

1. The only problem were having is people being mean (One said "I'm going to throw you all in the garbage") and people asking things where you put "make" and "out" together.

2. That is just a rumor.

Sorry. I'm in my "kill Ganz mood for no KC PLUS since summer"

yeah. and i cant even go to the employment office anymore!

i do a job successfully and i earn no knizcash. i contacted the company(though webkinz world), i checked my room the next day, and the advice they gave me was USELESS!!!!!!! :lol:

I bought a menorah (PS Im not jewish (SP sorry :) ) for my room, and I didnt get it! what a waste of 500 Kinzcash :D

Yesterday I went on webkinz only to find all of my items from my dock missing, even my rare maple leaf sweater! And today, my pet keeps disappearing from the backyard. Like, she'll be out there, and then she'll just disappear! And also, I went in my room, and it said "Congratulations on your adoption of Daisy!" and I'm like, "you're a little late" I adopted her 2 months ago!
I'm trying to get my mom to contact the company because this is getting really wierd.
no,

you probably just didn't open it?

haha

don't worry.

that's really bad. I think the room naming thing is seriously screwed up.

'metchi ;)

Well, I was always able to name my rooms without getting the 'inappropriate word warning' but whenever I'd click on the room I wanted to name, I'd name it, but the name would go to some other room. Then I fixed it but it was really annoying.

I tried writing down "Spare room" or "Living room" and it said"You use an inapropriate word!" and im like "....living is a bad word?"

And also, somethings messed up with the arcade >.< only The Game of the day has a high score.

yeah, once in the newz they said the arcade is so hard to make the high score but its under construction. (sp?)

Yeah, I know! It stinks! And my pet kept saying that I had the overall high score and it kept saying that even after I got a lower score than before! The game was Picnic.

My sister is like, the MASTER at Tile Towers. She only has one chance on the day its the game of the day. and Sleepinggirl, its been "under construction" for about 3 months now >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back