i cant sign up on neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_freak14

Reaction score
i have a problem n neopets!!!! it wont let me sign up or anything. do u have any answers. please respond!!!! :)

my e-mail is [email protected] and i am always glad to receive e-mail unless they're spam, ads, or contains viruses. anyhoo, maybe you can't sign up cause you were banned or havn't signed up for so long, they shut down your account.

no its like when u type neopets into the address bar the page pops up. and i click sign up. ifill out the whole thing then press submit or wuteva it says. but then it says u can not visit this page cuz u are not signed in. please sign in or sign up. so i keep doing it but it keeps on doing that. i hope u kno the answer. o and i have an email. its [email protected]!!!

Why would you want to sign up? Its a crap site anyway. It lures you in so you cant quit. Some people are in there 20's and still haven't left! It lures you in with the games and the flashs. But if you want to ruin your own life go right ahead. Don't let me get in the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
well u should go 2 activation code it should say something on that page about forgotten your password? B) or something like forgotten activation code? :huh:

Click that, :D it should say enter your username and email address do that.

it should have a cybunny saying your password will come in 15 mins look in your mail! :D

it might have a activation code? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back