Hamster Avatars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimigotchi10

Reaction score
Im making some really cute hamster avatars and probably with Itchigotchi_and Maidtchi

here is the outline! https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/ha...sterOutline.jpg

if u want one fill out this form:

~FORM~

Hamster name:

Body color:

ear and head color:

Hat color:

scarf color:

eye color:

accesories:

[SIZE=21pt] DO NOT ORDER IF YOU DONT USE THEM! THIS ONLY WASTES MY TIME!![/SIZE]

so tell all ur friends and get one today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im making some really cute hamster avatars and probably with Itchigotchi_and Maidtchihere is the outline! https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/ha...sterOutline.jpg

~FORM~

Hamster name:buttons

Body color:brown

ear and head color:black

Hat color:red w black dots

scarf color:dark green w red stripes

eye color:blue

accesories:i-pod if not suprise me

i filled it out in quote

Hamster name: Snappy

Body color: Goldenrod

ear and head color: Gold

Hat color: Yellow

scarf color: Orange

eye color: Dark Green!

accesories: Golden swirl by eye.

Name: Billy

Body Color: Tan

Ear and head color: Golden

Hat color: Green

Scarf Color: Blue

Eye color: red

Accesories: sunglasses and holding tamagotchi.

Im making some really cute hamster avatars and probably with Itchigotchi_and Maidtchihere is the outline! https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/ha...sterOutline.jpg

~FORM~

Hamster name: Miss Hammy

Body color: Pink

ear and head color: Lime Green

Hat color:Red

scarf color:Red

eye color: White

accesories: holding a tamagotchi

[SIZE=21pt] DO NOT ORDER IF YOU DONT USE THEM! THIS ONLY WASTES MY TIME!![/SIZE]

its in the quote

Hamster name: Spunky

Body color: Grey

ear and head color: Pink

Hat color: Aqua

scarf color: Pink with aqua polka dots

eye color: pink

accesories: none

*Save it in a PNG image. It will make your picture clear, and not as blurry!*

Lay off? What are you talking about? I didn't say anything to you. You need to calm down. And frankly, that comment was needed so that she could make her avatars better.

You didnt have to just come in and say "Its not that! Its this too!" Dont act like you know everything. No one knows everything. I was just trying to help.

No I dont need to calm down.

I said, "Not only that." Your advice was helpful, my advice was helpful. I don't act like I know everything. I just knew what she needed to do there. And yes you do need to calm down and stop overreacting at things that weren't even targeted at you, k?

You know what, I dont need to calm down. Stop telling me I do. I just made a helpful comment BECAUSE I WAS ORDERING ONE. You just came in. Did you even order one? Hmm?

No, I came in to give advice to the topic starter on how to make the avatars better. Now, I really don't feel like arguing with you in this topic about things that you just take personally when they aren't even about you in the least bit. If you have any other stupid remarks to tell me you can send me a PM.

Stupid remarks? I was trying to help, Not to being critized by a tip I gave. Lay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back