Christmas Banner!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Tama

Reaction score
Hello! Once it's the Christmas Banner collection! Some of you may remember that I did one last year however I forgot to send it because of my birthday. So this time can you make sure to remind me please! Just to make sure.

Well now lets get to the actual point of the topic. You must make a tamagotchi (preferably) related image and post it here. It will then be added to our banner. I will post the begining of the banner later on (basically once I've started it lol).

So lets begin being artistic!

P.S. This topic will close on the 22nd December (this year) because my birthday is the next day. Also this provides time for final adjustments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid that's to big to fit on the page. Also please use a free image host and not your site.

To Rocken sisters the Christmas Banner project is where you make (a preferablly good quality) image and send it in to the project. The image is then placed on the banner. :hitodetchi:

Note to everyone! Please make sure the backgrounds are all one colour. This makes it easier to add to the banner. White is preferd and a trasparent background makes my life an awful lot easier! :(

I'm afraid that's to big to fit on the page. Also please use a free image host and not your site.
To Rocken sisters the Christmas Banner project is where you make (a preferablly good quality) image and send it in to the project. The image is then placed on the banner. :hitodetchi:

Note to everyone! Please make sure the backgrounds are all one colour. This makes it easier to add to the banner. White is preferd and a trasparent background makes my life an awful lot easier! :(
Oh brill thanks! I might have an ago at that!

Good!

Sorry about not posting the begining of the banner I haven't quite finished starting yet (lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back