Japanese Translations...help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackups immy

Reaction score
i just got a japanese Tamagotchi Plus (though it may be fake..im not sure...though fake or not, it was a gift, so im happy either way =])

but i was wondering if there was a screen by screen translation anywhere on the net? ive found a few, but they just dont seem thorough enough and i was hopeing someone could give me some info on where to find a decent translation?

i want to be able to tell when it says "happy" or "hungry" on the "check" screen, as well as other things...i mean im sure its easy to figure out...but id just like to be sure and stuff...

thanx! =]

Ohh congratulations on the Tamagotch Plus! ^-^ Mine is on the way through the mail, I can’t wait! :)

If you want to find out if it’s a fake or not, the discussion on the Tama Warnings board ( https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=8 ) might help you figure the authenticity out! If nothing else, you can always post a message describing the appearance, and many of the fabulous unofficial Tamagotchi-authenticity experts will come to your aid. :>

As for the translation of the Tamagotchi Plus. Have you tried https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamaplus.php yet? It has the most translation of the Tamagotchi I have seen so far! Definitely helpful.

Hope that helps! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
'eh...the authenticity doesnt bug me too much...if its crappy, ill head to Target and pick up an american one...

but yeah, i tried that site...i wanna see the different screens at different stages..like a "happy" and a "hungry" screen so's i can tell the difference hehehe =]

but thanx for the link and help =]

and i just realized while looking at my cousins american one..that the screens are the same...just with japanese writing for the words...WOOHOO! that makes this alot easier than i thought

hehehe

hehehehehehe

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back