Writing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hea10k

Reaction score
Who likes to write? What do you like to write? what's the longest thing you've ever written (mine is currently 100 pages not done yet though)

I love to write. I can never finish anything, though, and the plots I come up with can't be short stories. So the longest thing I've written, which was incompleted, was about 2 pages. But I'm writing a book right now that I (hopefully) will finish. So far I've written a couple paragraphs and some dialogue.

I love writing! My longest story is about 300 pages, but it isn't very good and is still under construction. I am currently writing a book about greasers and Socs. It's kind of like The Outsiders but not the same story line or characters. I have gotten 2 chapters so far. ^__^

Great job to both of you ;) I must admit that my story is almost at and end...but I kind of cheated. It's 1.5 spaced *embarrassed*

a book report? That's amazing for a book report, nice job!

Great job to both of you :mellow: I must admit that my story is almost at and end...but I kind of cheated. It's 1.5 spaced *embarrassed*
Pfft, dont be embarrassed. Quality over quantity. Your story doesnt have to be long to be great. Also, 1.5 spaced makes it easier to read when it is a very long story, especially on the computer.

What is your story about? I love to write, my only fully complete story is about a girl named Doll who was an experiment.

Pfft, dont be embarrassed. Quality over quantity. Your story doesnt have to be long to be great. Also, 1.5 spaced makes it easier to read when it is a very long story, especially on the computer.What is your story about? I love to write, my only fully complete story is about a girl named Doll who was an experiment.
Oh! That idea is lovely :D Pm me to hear the idea, I prefer not to put it up in the open :) It's fantasy however :D

@GotchiGirl96: Oh I know, but in my case I really only choose the plot. My characters kill themselves, commit crimes, get themselves in sticky situations.... on. their. own. My character come to life, does that ever happen to you?

I wrote one that had almost 300 pages (honest!) but I let my sister on my computer to listen to music because the CD player wasn't working but she decided to take a peek at it and she DELETED IT ALL!!!! Anyway I've started again, it has about 100 pages, and I've got another one too which has 20 pages, and me and Nix666 are writing a story which has like....4 pages XD. I love writing stories.

I like to write, it's just that it's not something that I REALLY like doing. I like writing short stories though.

I wrote one that had almost 300 pages (honest!) but I let my sister on my computer to listen to music because the CD player wasn't working but she decided to take a peek at it and she DELETED IT ALL!!!! Anyway I've started again, it has about 100 pages, and I've got another one too which has 20 pages, and me and Nix666 are writing a story which has like....4 pages XD. I love writing stories.
OMG!!!!! 300 pages...lost???? Horrible. recover it, it's possible.

i love writing XD i write short stories that range from 1 (or half) a page to 25 pages..as of this year XD i'll make longer ones soon

no, short stories are very good... as someone above said quality over quantity...anyone heard of nanowrimo?

I love to write, and in school it's my best subject. I got a 97 in it this term.

Anyways longest thing I've written is only 60 some pages, but I quit due to lack of descrption, wayyy to many characters and bad grammer.

I am currently working on another story which is only 10 pages so far, but I can't write anymore until I get a keyboard. [i'm using an on screen clickabe one.]

I also write songs, they're not great but..

I admire that. If I could write songs I think I would have writing so much better grasped. I plan on journalism or something closely related, so I'm good with news and realistic fiction, and I love writing fantasy. Other than that I attempt poetry, but it's not too good.

Latest posts

Back