Idiot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
My Idiotic brother locked my PSP so I cant access the games. When I try to play the games it doesnt come up and theres a key sign aboth which means he has locked it. Any ideas of unlocking it?

Well I don't have a PSP, but can you reset the games, or type in a code, or select the key maybe?

Well I don't have a PSP, but can you reset the games, or type in a code, or select the key maybe?
Thats the problem. I dont know the password.

Hmmm....does he have anything like a nintendo or anything? You could nick that and get him to unlock your PSP. You could tell your mum or dad or guardian....

Hmmm....does he have anything like a nintendo or anything? You could nick that and get him to unlock your PSP. You could tell your mum or dad or guardian....
Erm... He's 18 and moved out.

Anyway I have texted him and he should text back. Thanks everyone. :D

Well, you could always tell your idiotic brother for the code...or tell your parents. They'll MAKE him give them to you.

go to settings and then scroll down untill you see unlock psp system. click on it and whola! its unlocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back