Yeah,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misstama12

Reaction score
Hello! my friend has a V2 and when i took kare of it it evolved into a wird charcter an the screen went blank.Is it a tama virus? if u can post any links,thanx! and raeah thanx u too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be patient, Tamatalk is not a chatroom.

Is the screen still black? If so, Try resetting it then downloading it.

Hello! my friend has a V2 and when i took kare of it it evolved into a wird charcter an the screen went blank.Is it a tama virus? if u can post any links,thanx! and raeah thanx u too.
i dunno if u can get tama viruses..

My screen kept going blank too, and I kept resetting and downloading.

It turned out to be a dead battery. Finally one time I did the reset/download thing, the dead battery icon came up.

The battery is NOT DEAD!it even eats balls before it connected with katlin's tamagotchi. it had the same symptoms!

Push the reset button in the back. When the egg comes up, push B and select download. The Tama could be low on batteries, or it could be a glitch.

If there are balls in the food menu, you may need to completely reset it to clear the problems you're seeing. Press the reset button on the back, then select reset from the download / reset menu on the screen. This will clear all gotchi points, purchased foods, purchased items, souvenirs, family information and history information, etc. Your Tamagotchi will go back to fresh-from-the-factory condition, but the problems you're seeing should be gone. Since this is your friend's Tamagotchi, you should explain this to them before doing it.

no its out of bateries trust me :huh: :huh: :huh: :eek:

PS after bateries are in. if still having problems Reset :huh:

Reset it then. If that doesn't solve the problem, maybe try changing the batteries.

Well Exsuse Me! my friend dont wanna reset. and anyways too bad for you.
Well, if your friend is okay with your Tamagotchi eating balls (haha that sounds funny xD) and having a blurry screen, than fine. Explain to her that the only way to fix the problem is the reset the Tamagotchi. It is her descision.

Cinderpelt♥

she found it wierd and she decided to reset.sne is so sad now.But atleast it worked. <_< -to candy.she was a mimitchi.

guys calm down!! it is not a tama virius and look on the bright side at least it isn't a glitch!! :wacko: i would have to agree with lialila101 on this one ur battery might be flat :( :unsure:

so try a different battery i mean lets face it if it's not the battery and it's not a glitch or a virius THEN WHAT IS IT!!! :unsure: :unsure: <_< :)

:lol: memetchi7 :lol: :wacko: :( :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back