My Fox Painting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It, if simply put, amazing but i say its more than that. you did an extrememly well job and i definetly incourage you to make more :huh:

It's phenomenal. The color contrast is extremely well done, your stokes were even where they needed to be, and just the drawing of the fox is simply amazing.

Excellent job, you may have a career as a future artist!

Wow, it's excellent! How long did it take you to do that?

I think you're a great artist! :(

Amazing. I can freely admit that I don't know much about proper artistry work, but you did a phemonenal job.

Congrats.

Amazing! I can draw on the computer some (if thats what you did) but not that good! Great job!

I think its good but i dont think it came from you so i gave it 2
How can you not say it came from me?!?!??!

That's cruel. I'm no lier. How could you say that?

Sorry... lost my temper

I just hate it when people call me a lier and I know full well i did it.

I took that picture with My camera and i have another painting next to it

The two paintings

See? That's the the bottom of my room. That's the dresser. The pants we over there because they were ruined and i threw them away a while ago. Do you need another picture to prove my point????????

>;|

Anyways! Thanks people!

I really do appreciate the comments.

lol

kk445: I painted that... no computer work.. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the carpet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm usually always the first one to criticize. [unless of course pyon has seen the topic xD]

However, this time, i see no need to! You did an outstanding job! You should give that character a name and paint it using different poses and scenes and all that.

It did come from her, the file is a JPG on the web address. She wasn't lying and you may want to apologize. :0
Thank you :)

I'm sorry i lost my temper

All of you are soooo awesome!!! :huh:

Thanks for the comments

GotchiGirl96: That means a lot to me! :wub: Thank you very much

I took an actual image of a fox an painted it.

Lol There's no way i could do it from my memory but I can try doing different seens if i get better at foxes

Lol

I can't say my age but i can only say i'm just a teen

WOWZA THOSE PAINTINGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH I COULD PAINT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! I stink at drawing, and painting. I am more of a writer and photographer...

This is litterally the best fox i have EVER seen.In fact, its the best PAINTING ive ever seen. keep making them! this is way more than just amazing, its like............ more than amazing.

WOWZA THOSE PAINTINGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
I WISH I COULD PAINT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! I stink at drawing, and painting. I am more of a writer and photographer...
yeah i can't draw either... i can paint pretty good though. not to brag really! but i do love to take pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back