Tama Resets Itself...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneidkat

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this problem? My daughter has a V3 and for some unknown reason it keeps on resetting itself. Initially I thought perhaps it was something she was doing with it so we swapped Tama's for a few days and the same thing happened while it was in my care. The tama was fed and happy so I don't think its health related, more often than not we manage to catch out tama and place him on the potty before he poops so it can't be neglect either. Any help would be appreciated!

Also my kids are tossing up between upgrading to the v4 or v4.5... Can anyone make a suggestion as to what is best? v4.5 is impossibleto find in my area but I found some online. Does the V4.5 come with a PC pack or do you buy it seperate? Coz I've found v4.5 with a PC pack and others that just seem tpo have the Tamagotchi without a cd and stuff.... Thanks a bunch!

:(

If the Tamagotchi got wet, the moisture inside could cause such problems. The reset problem might be caused by a low battery, or a bad connection to the battery. If it resets when you try to connect it to another Tamagotchi, then the problem is most likely battery related.

The V4 & V4.5 are the same, as far as functions and features go. The only difference is the type of characters you can get, and the built-in games.

The V4.5 is also available without the PC Pack. You can buy just the V4.5 Tamagotchi by itself, or with a PC Pack, but you can not buy the PC Pack (meaning just the CD-ROM, mouse pad, and microphone/stand) by itself.

Is there anyting odd you did 2 it like put it in the washing machine,or change the battery often?if not E-mail this to bandai.

It is most likely a Glitch.

But the Tamagotchi might be a fake. Maybe take it back from where you brought it from and get a refund! xD

As for your second...er...question or whatever, I'm not sure. The V4.5 look great, but as I also can't find any V4.5's in my area I have just got a V4. I don't think the V4 has much difference to the V4.5. The V4.5 is quite a lot more upgraded, though. I have never experienced one, and so they could be nearly exactly the same, or completely different.

All in all, I don't know whether they come with PC packs or not! xD

Hope I helped in whatever way I could :p

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

P.S: I think you could also e-mail Bandai and ask them.

Thanks so much for your help. I am pretty sure that our Tama's are legit but given that it is a week old we should be able to get a refund or replacement. However the store we got it from isn't all that good with this sort of things. Long story but we've been burned by that franchise with warrenty, refunds and replacements so it might not be a great idea. Still I will try. Its just the one Tamagotchi that is messing up and we have a few that we got from the same store (we got addicted VERY fast to Tama and they are HARD to find because they're either too popular or not in fad depending on the time of year) and none of the others are resetting so I think it might very well be a glitch. Does anyone know how to contact Bandai? I did a google search but there are THAT many links I don't know what site to start with. Again many thanks for your help! You guys rock! :)

yup,me two.. my tamagotchi resets itself for a few times and then after some time,its low battery. :)

This happened to me. If you press the reset button when the battery is low, then the "X" pops up before you press download, it resets itself.

I'm not sure but if it does that, then it could be a fake... :) :D :ph34r: :blink: :huh: i hope this helps...Otherwise idk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back