"What's Japanese Pickle Poker?"
It's a virtual game of poker that is VERY easy to catch on to. It doesn't deal with real money, and is appropriate for all ages. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes to finish, too.
"How do I enter?"
You just play the game, and when you get to the screen at the end of the 10 rounds, take a screenshot of your score as proof that you scored that many points. Instructions to do this are shown below the FAQ.
"How do I win?"
If you get the highest score out of everyone who enters, you win.
"What do I win?"
Unfortunately, there's no prize to claim here. This is just for fun, but you do get the feeling of accomplishment!
1. Go here to play (NOTE: there is an advertisement that takes a minute or two to load)
2. Once you complete the game and the screen is shown at the end of round 10 with your score, press the key on your keyboard that says Print Screen/SysRq. Without a screenshot of your score you will not be able to enter and you will not be counted.
3. Open MS Paint or any other art program and go to Edit and then find Paste. Your image should show up.
4. Save your image.
5. Upload your image of you score on imageshack.us (preferrably imageshack.us, since my computer can't connect to photobucket or tinypic)
6. Now you should have a link of your image. Post it in this topic in a post.
An example of a score should look somewhat like this:
My computer's color quality is bad, but you can still see what I'm talking about.
1. No more than one score can be submitted. If you make a higher score later on, you may edit your post with the higher score as long as it's before the end date.
2. It must be YOUR own score, not somebody else who did it for you. Cheaters will be disqualified.
3. Remember to follow all TamaTalk rules in addition to these game rules!
**IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE SHOWN**
No need to worry! On the first screen, press the first button on your left to enter the intro. Then if you would like to skip the intro, press the button on your right. This will lead to the instructions. Here you can view moves you can make and such, and then you will be lead to the game by clicking the button on your right again.
The due dates for scores ends January 1st, 2008. Results of the winners will be posted January 2nd, 2008.
Have fun & good luck to all!
Here is my entry for the contest:
* Contest approved by TamaGuides 8Dec07 *
Edited by TamaMum, 09 December 2007 - 07:20 AM.