Wolf Avatars! [not a copy of the other 3 topics]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Yayz, GotchiGirl is now making wolf avatars. I have to warn you that they aren't wonderful, but they are alright. Here is the outline: https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=7xcw6k2&s=0

RULES

1. NO ART RIPPING! I have my name on these so that you know they are made by me. Do not go and edit it and call it your own.

2. DO NOT EDIT MY AVATARS! If you want something different on your avvie, or if you want another one, just fill out a new form.

3. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE THEM! You can see what you're getting, if you don't like it then don't order.

4. Have fun, and please no flaming in this topic.

FORM:

Name:

Head/Body color:

Eye Color:

Markings:

Accessories [nothing too hard, please. I can only really do collars and earrings. If you have a different request ask me and I'll see if I can do it.]:

Other:

Can i have one? I got the avatar thing to work. Can you save it as like afdfd5d? It only works like that now on my computer.

Name: Ameythst

Head body color: grey

Eye color: Green

Markings:Dark Pink dot by eye

Accesories: Dark Pink collor with green spots

other: dark pink hair

Thanks!

~Soha

Name: Daze

Head/Body color: Sea Foam Green

Eye Color: Hazel

Markings: the tips of her ears are turqiouze.

Accessories [nothing too hard, please. I can only really do collars and earrings. If you have a different request ask me and I'll see if I can do it.]: I think you know, it's on my DA -sigpoint- Her collar can be, sea foam green and bubble gum pink. Her necklaces regular.

Other: This is her winter form, <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back