"nice fake"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferret

Reaction score
here 's honey lover (JD fake) they said it's nice :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ! it 's a horrible piece of plastc here it is! :angry: :angry: :angry: ebay fake

It's not a fake!! That's for sale in Austrailia! To them, that is much like a Tamagotchi!! It's just their version of one of our popular toys!

It's not a fake!! That's for sale in Austrailia! To them, that is much like a Tamagotchi!! It's just their version of one of our popular toys!
It is a "fake" JD honeylover. Well I didn't like JD at first but now I've realised that they are only trying to make their own brand of tamagotchi's. But anyway it's not an original tamagotchi. It's a copy. :p

Popular? Um no they are not. They only place I have EVER seen them for sale in AUSTRALIA (I am assuming you did mean OZ riiiiight?) in on EBAY and I am pretty sure they're all imported from o/s and I have not yet found a seller based here in Aus either but correct me if I am wrong. Tama's are about as popular as chicken pox down under as are most virtual pets... They have their following but those who love them are viewed rather critically and hey I love em so there! :blink:

i found some more fake honey lover tamas here and here! and they all have JD on them. fakes are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evil and sooooooooooooooooooo cheap!!!! :rolleyes:

its..... sad i mean saying that they ARE tams is false advertising :(

here 's honey lover (JD fake) they said it's nice :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ! it 's a horrible piece of plastc here it is! :angry: :angry: :angry: ebay fake
If Honey Lovers is a horrible peice of plastic, then Tamagotchi is a horrible peice of plastic.

Honey Lovers and Tamagotchi are basicly the same thing, but JD has broken no rule at all in making the honey lovers. So people, just remember that. :angry:

There's a law about copyright. If it has this 10 year contract thing and it's still running they can't copy the name. That's why JD put Honeylovers, Touch screen Tamas and Tomogotch etc. But when that contract thingy runs out JD are allowed (I think) to use the name Tamagotchi. It's sad really. I think that copyright law should be changed. But no-one's going to change it (for now).

LOL! That is funny! "Nice and interesing!"

I see Mametchi and Memetchi on the TV! Along with a stick figure of Hasamatchi, Deviltchi and P1 and P2 Tamagotchi characters!

i found some more fake honey lover tamas here and here! and they all have JD on them. fakes are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evil and sooooooooooooooooooo cheap!!!! ^_^
Erm, if you mean "cheap" by price, watch out for shipping because it's very high!

In America, it would be fake because it has the antennae with the little ball on the top, signaling a V4 Tamagotchi. But if you read further down on the package, it says "Spanish Edition". That's probably why you think it's fake. This is the first picture, btw.

As for the second picture, it definitley is a fake! :D It says V5 (which haven't come out yet in America) and it's a touch screen! And besides, Tamagotchis have the "Tamagotchi Connection" label on the top! It's a complete fake. Unless it's for another country, like I said about the first picture. I dunno. :)

The green see-through one is probably not a fake. It has a lot of Japanese (or Chinese; I dunno, they look the same to me) writing on it, but it's a touch screen. Then again, the Japs have a higher technology rank than the U.S. ( :D ) But then again, it has that little heart thing at the top that's supposed to say "Tamagotchi Connection". You know, those tamas could be the JD Tama's that everyone's been talking about. I think they're some company who's copying the idea of Bandai's Tamagotchis.

my mum broght one by

accident and I found out

it was a super fake!my

mum wasted $2 for this

junk!!! :p :) ;) :angry: :angry:

Honey Lovers and Tamagotchi are basicly the same thing, but JD has broken no rule at all in making the honey lovers. So people, just remember that. :p

ferret: the honey lovers very easily broke. tams sometimes don't broke when they will sit in water for minute. when you will drop your honey lover powerfully it will be in the pieces.
tamagotchis are piece of plastic but not horrible. the JD fakes aren't basicaly the same thing. the JDtchis easy broke and freeze. they have a horrible loud beep. (oww!!) and characters are a strangely posed pixels.

tamagotchis are piece of plastic but not horrible. the JD fakes aren't basicaly the same thing. the JDtchis easy broke and freeze. they have a horrible loud beep. (oww!!) and characters are a strangely posed pixels.
I agree. Usually pixels on the honey lovers are not in the same quality as compared to Bandai's quality.

The programming/gameplay are also very comparable as usually faux-tamas have either very basic programming or no tons of glitchiness and Bandai's programming is not any of those things.

JD is just trying to make their own version of tamagotchi, but I really think that they should not use the name of "Tamagotchi" or "V3." That is a big copy. Like, Webkinz, at least those Shining Stars have a different name. Just my opinion.

Tama Mama ^_^ :huh:

if you want to know if its real, check for the tamagotchi logo on the top. if its not there, its probably a fake. also anything over the current version is fake (highest right now is v5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back