Nintendo is not being fair! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
OK well my mom is giving me a new DS in a few days but I really wanted a pink one but instead she had to get me a red one....

Well the story is:

My family saw a deal in a Toys 'R' Us flyer and it started yesterday (Dec. 8). So she went to the store at 8 and called me and said that she had two tickets for red DSes. One for my sister and one for me. I asked her, "Why not pink?" and she said that the woman at the store said that Nintendo said that there will be no pink DSes until 2008. She told me "red or white or black DS" and I said red but now I can't get a pink DS until 2008 and that's only if I don't open the box and then I can exchange it.

Should I exchange it in January?

Should I open it and decorate it with a Nintendogs skin?

Should I open it and just leave it?

Should I open it, decorate it with a Nintendogs skin, and paint pink stars and put sparkles on it?

OR should I buy a clear case and paint it pink and put that on the DS?

I don't object to the red.... only to the black because I don't LIKE black!!

I need some advice.... help me please with my decision!

I have a Pink DS, :furawatchi:

I live in the UK though, maybe you could order it online?...

Paint on it with nail polish. Then if you have nail polish remover you can paint it whatever colour you please.

I have the pink but I never knew there was a red one Id rather have the red one! What games do you have? I have Dogz2, Nintendo dogs Lab, Happy Mario and Pokemon Diamond.

OK well my mom is giving me a new DS in a few days but I really wanted a pink one but instead she had to get me a red one....
Well the story is:

My family saw a deal in a Toys 'R' Us flyer and it started yesterday (Dec. 8). So she went to the store at 8 and called me and said that she had two tickets for red DSes. One for my sister and one for me. I asked her, "Why not pink?" and she said that the woman at the store said that Nintendo said that there will be no pink DSes until 2008. She told me "red or white or black DS" and I said red but now I can't get a pink DS until 2008 and that's only if I don't open the box and then I can exchange it.

Should I exchange it in January?

Should I open it and decorate it with a Nintendogs skin?

Should I open it and just leave it?

Should I open it, decorate it with a Nintendogs skin, and paint pink stars and put sparkles on it?

OR should I buy a clear case and paint it pink and put that on the DS?

I don't object to the red.... only to the black because I don't LIKE black!!

I need some advice.... help me please with my decision!
Well you do know on Ebay they have pink DSes for like half price!

And as for opening it dont because January's like around the corner and up Mulberry St.( HAHA I made a funny!!!!!!)

Well I think the colour doesn't really matter, and my friend has lots of stickers on her DS. So, if you really want the pink one, wait, but if you can't, just put a skin on, it would still look good!

ummmm...correct my if Im' wrong, but didnt nintendo all ready have a pink ds lite? Or are you looking fo a ds? The most I can help you with, is the pink lite.

I know I allready got a pink lite, but it broke, so I jsut went back to playing with my ds.

Look in different stores.

This is a bad time of year to find the systems in the colors you really want.

I customize my non special edition systems. Look on ebay for DSLite skins. I put really nice HelloKitty skins on my DS's. So you can make any look great. :)

Edit:

I went shopping last night and saw plenty of pink DS's at 3 stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should just wait or just get clear and paint it pink. I have a clear one. I have something to ask: where do you get the skins for DS lite?! I want one! I have a white one and my brother has the black and red one!

Maybe you should just wait or just get clear and paint it pink. I have a clear one. I have something to ask: where do you get the skins for DS lite?! I want one! I have a white one and my brother has the black and red one!
Skins can be bought at EBGames, Gamestop, K-Mart, Wal-Mart and Target.

Never paint a DS with Nail polish.

Do you mean a ds lite or just a ds? When I was getting my ds lite there were pink ones there......

So, is it a ds lite? If so I didn't know there were red ds lites!

I have a pink DS right now!It is light pink!Go to Target,I usually see some good deals on all kinds of Dses!In fact I've had it since 2006!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is a red DS Lite, I opened it and it looks AWESOME! And then I put a pink Nintendogs skin on it and it looks even AWESOMER so yeah thanks for your help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back