It went away...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huggsey

Reaction score
I went to play with my stuffed animal and then my tama beeped and flew off the screen then I got something that looked like a panda bear...anyone have some suggestions on how I get my tama back! :eek: :D

I went to play with my stuffed animal and then my tama beeped and flew off the screen then I got something that looked like a panda bear...anyone have some suggestions on how I get my tama back! :eek:   :D
By the way it is a V2... :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that but it's gone. They leave to go back to their home planet. Time to raise another tama.

Sorry to hear that but it's gone. They leave to go back to their home planet. Time to raise another tama.
That's not true! :mimitchi:

The stuffed animal (A.K.A the panda bear) is really a costume. It'll wear it until it goes to sleep, then your Kuchipatchi will look normal. You can always put the costume on again if you like it that way. <_<

Dont worry! I will help out :furawatchi: Go 2 the clock. Reset the time (a c) put it 2, say about 2 or the time it goes 2 sleep. Wake it up by resetting the time. It will have the costume off! P.S. U get another costume 4 inputting all 5 codes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back