tama care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always do really well for a generation and a half or so, then it un-pauses in my pocket and 5 hours later, I check it and it's kicked the bucket :)

Well, I'm not obsessed with it but I do take care of it :)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

i take care of mine but i am not like every 5sec. MUST CHECK i am like every 5min

I look after my tama's very well, but they arn't my reason for living. I enjoy looking after my tama's, but if they die I wouldn't cry or anything.

:marumimitchi: Chocola :ichigotchi:

It's actually a little sad...a lot of people buy a Tamagotchi and start it up, and right away get annoyed when the baby beeps for food. This leads to either the person ignoring it and letting it die, or smashing it or something.

It's like getting a puppy, and kicking it if it barks for food. :lol:

~OM21

Thankyou,osumesu12! Thats how i feel. I love animals and when i ay that i include virtual pets. I'm not afriad to say it either.
[SIZE=8pt]well said! I agree too! I am obsessed with my tama, and i am on generation 15, so if that's not taking good care of it then idk what is...[/SIZE]

It's actually a little sad...a lot of people buy a Tamagotchi and start it up, and right away get annoyed when the baby beeps for food. This leads to either the person ignoring it and letting it die, or smashing it or something.
It's like getting a puppy, and kicking it if it barks for food. :)

~OM21
I dont know that neglecting your virtual pet is like kicking an animal because it is hungry. I get what you are saying but I dont think they are on the same level at all.

I care a lot about my Tamas, which is why if I am going through a period where I cant get very enthused about them I wont use them. I love taking care of them and treating them like my little baby. :wacko: I definatly take breaks though, I cant be 100% into it all the time.

When I am really addicted, then yes. Also when I am not that busy, I play and care for them a lot.

Sometimes though, I am busy doing other things and leave them alone for like an hour. :)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

My sister's like that, she only get's Tamas because I do, and she won't take proper care of them, she will leave it at home when she goes to school, and when she comes home and it has passed on shes just like "Meh" then puts it away.

It's really a waste of money, I'd buy them off her but she won't part with them even though she won't use them.

;) Chocola :(

It's like getting a puppy, and kicking it if it barks for food. :eek:

~OM21
I know just what you mean.

And yes, I take care of my Tamas. :D I've got an Angelgotchi and a TamaPlus active right now, and I think I'm taking pretty good care of them. :)

-DDDTrooper

Oh my yes...I love my tommy's...they've been my favorite digital pet even before connection ones came out. *sigh* but sadly I lost my old...but now I have 2 new 4.5's! ;)

I spend about three hours every day on skill points. :D :angry: :angry:

I also check on them constantly.

But...on the days that I actually go to school, most of the time I'm in a rush and sometimes forget to pause them (I can't take 11 tamas to school in my pocket! I don't take a backpack..). Or I get interested in a movie that is on, and it slips my mind..and a few die every once in a while :D :D :D . And usually I get atleast one gozarutchi/masktchi every generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back