Photo
- - - - -

tama care

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Do you take alot of time to take care of your tama? (193 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

tama crazy

• tama-crazy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:21 PM ( #61 )

It all depends on how i'm feeling. Sometimes i take care of all of them at once, other times i only take care of one or two at a time. At the moment i'm taking care of a v5, japanese angelgotchi and a tamaotch. The tamaotch drives me CRAZY!!! :P :mellow: :wacko:
I secretly take care of my sister's tamas, cos she never uses them. I haven't been caught so far, and when i got her tama to the second generation, she kept on bragging about it, saying she was a really good tama owner. :o

Theola

• theola user photo

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:54 AM ( #62 )

I definitely care. I treat my Tamagotchis like my children. I feed then at the right times. I even had little bed for them. Whenever I go shopping I go to Clair's and look around for cute Keychains and mini bags. But when my Tamagtchis bouncing around the screen happily. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

That's really cute. :D I can get that fuzzy feeling too. Sometimes when I'm stuck somewhere, like waiting for the bus, I'll just watch him jump around on the screen for a little while. It can be very relaxing, hehe.

kuchipatchiluva

• kuchipatchiluva user photo

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:20 PM ( #63 )

I love my tama! The reason I got a new one was because my connection was broken and the only way it could love was through the matchmaker! I felt bad for it so I got a new one (v4) and it's great. The thing is, I can't be too obsessed with it because school interfers with taking care of it and the most I get to play with him is during summer!

porygonlord

• porygonlord user photo

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:40 AM ( #64 )

I take care of mine sometimes like the time I got tensaitchi but not always

Pikachu Lover

• pikachu-lover user photo

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:18 AM ( #65 )

Umm...duh....I love Tamagotchis. But if one did die (which has only happened twice) And I do care for them pretty well....depending on which character I'm trying to get.

But even if one did die I certainly wouldn't cry about it.