V5 email

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danigale

Reaction score
I e-mailed Bandai about the new V5 and this is what they e-mailed me back:

Danielle:

Thank you for interest in Tamagotchi Connection toys. We are still in many of the planning stages of a possible V5 so we don't have any firm details or release dates to give you. Check back with www.bandai.com for possible updates in the next few months.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Just thought you would like to know...

yes, I got a similar reply. It makes sense, though, not to come out with a v5. Japan just got them plus the 4.5 just got here.

I think my friend has a v5 - but she says she has later versions THAT don't even exist to us yet!
The V5 is known as the FamiTama in Japan. It has been available in toy stores in Japan since November 23, 2007. It is not available yet as a "V5". Anyone with a V5, V6, V7, ... etc. at this point has a fake.

Ya me too! I really hope that it isn't a rumor! :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

hi i have a link to a new design for v5 i think its from the new tama movie :

https://tamaeiga.com/famitama.html

check it out oh and they should be good you can raise up to five tamas at the same time including their little pet!!! check out real_three and butterfly kisses famitama log at tama-zone!! they got theirs from yesasia or ebay or something!!! oh and they have dvds with them like the v4.5!!!! ^_^ :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back