THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
GLAD YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b4 we start:kids are always being caught with tams at school,hiding it in purses,wallats pockets,well thats pretty stupid,obvius that its in there....well no more of that! this is the SMART way to hid a tama!!!!!

you will need:

a thick not to big book or notebook

knife (if your under 12 have a parent do it)

open the book on the first or second page.take the knife and cut out a square in the middle (big enough for a tam or 2) take out the cut out pages and there you have it!!!!!this doesnt have to be only for tams

That is a pretty good idea if you like to waste paper. Hers what i do. I get a clip neckless. then i clip it on the ring of my tama. I wear it like a neckless under my shirt and..wala!every few minutes i check on it. Ive never been caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool idea! but what i do is when my teacher comes i put it in my desk :X

One question...wont it be weird having to carry the thiong around to make sure it doesnt die? what if its extended schedule and you have PE? :furawatchi:

Also, clever, pretty clever

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to make sure knowone knows i have a tama, ill get made fun at! :blink: im 12 and everyone thinks v pets are dumb! so if i ever get my tama to school i need a really good hiding place! P.S. if you want your tama to grow up and be a mametchi or mimitchi, make sure it is in perfect health in weight, happeiness and hunger, then change the time so it is always asleep! then just wake it up tto evolve! just make sure to change the time before he wakes up though and until he is an adault!

This is a clever idea, but I don't want to waste paper. Plus, what if someone opens it? 'MISS! There's a hole in (name here)'s BOOK!'. Hehe. :blink:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Well, I carry a purse everyday with all of my pencils, perfume, money, phone, etc everywhere with me sooo.....I just put it in there. Plus, no one in my school knows what a tamagotchi IS. Plus, I can't carry a big notebook with me everywhere I go; I already have about 3+ pounds to carry to each class.....

Oh, an Tamadawnwolf, what do you mean by "extended schedule" and you have PE? In my school PE is one of the regular everyday classes (unless you are in Health at the time or you have Stuy Release cuz you're in school sports).

my school doesn't mind if we bring tamas, last year I had a tamagotchi necklace, with about 5 tamas on it over my shirt! But 4 every1 else, I have a few ideas:

1. If you wear long sleeves, make a tame braclet.

2. you can buy these stuffed animal pencil cases, put it in there

3. bring a water bottle, but put ur tama in it

4. if you can't bring tamas then I doubt you can bring nintendos, but if you can put is in a ninteno case

5. put them in a medicine bottle

6. put them in a tissue box

7. put them under ur hat

8. if you have long pants, in ur socks

9. in ur lunch bag

10.in a crayon box :furawatchi:

My school was really strict about cell phones a year or so back, and I carved out a little cubby in a really bad book and hid it there. Works like a charm!

Administrators don't care about Tamas though, so I just wear mine on the necklace that I keep my ID on.

And, MangaFalzy, if you like Tamas don't worry about what other people think!

Latest posts

Back