is my furby a radio or sumthing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi1

Reaction score
once i heard the weather report coming on when the tv WASNT on, my dad had taken the radio down to the garage to fix it, and i didnt have any other apliances on that could have had the weather report on it, plus i was holding my furby and it was loud!

MY Furby, the other day, started talking some really weard language!!!

It spoke complete jibberish and as we speak it still does. *shivers*

Plus it's one of the old ones, so it couldn't be a reset problem.

my furby made the excorsist noices and my cat to look at me like im the biggest idiot for buying that thing

Ok this is SO strange.Please listen.I was feeding my furby and when I looked away it started singing 'Feel The Rain On Your Skin'.And now it does that every morning to wake me up. :)

mine sounded like it was picking up the radio :angry: I heard the song "hey yah" or whatever its called and my radio was turned off... ;)

the older version furbies like to repeat what they hear. like my friend had a furby that was singing a rap song out of tune cuz she played it on the radio. another friend had one in a car ride with her, and since it kept talking, she told it to shut up and it started saying "shuttup!shuttup!shuttup!" for the rest of the car ride. i had a new version furby (what happened to it? malfunctioned or broke after two months). one time, it wouldn't stop moving and everything so i pushed the stomach and it was back to normal. oh and when it broke, it was in the middle of telling me and my friends a story and it's voice speaker thingy sounded like it broke, kinda like a microphone breaking and a bit distorted sounding. at least my dad got it on sale. but he got it for me cuz we gave away my cat a month before and was still upset about it. come to think of it, i'm still upset about it. anyway, after that furby i decided to stick to tamagotchis.

how'dya like my story? :eek:

This is a case of EXTREME luck actually.

The first Furby's werent made right, for every electronic toy made they have to pass certain tests. Some of the first furbys actually were able to pick up radio and telephone frequency's, these malfunctioning set of furbys were quickly removed from shelves, only after some people got a hold of some.

My cousin has one that does this, mine is one of the newer ones, so it will never do this.

Your not hearing things, this can happen.

if it says japanese or jibberish you should check the furby dictionary- i can sing all the songs on furby and funky furby and the story.

Lol, My freind had a furby, and we were in the tree house (no radio up there) and it started singing a britney spears/madonna song and it had madonnas voiceO_O that was a very weird 2004

My Furby Woke me up at 12 AM, it was singing "Elmo in grouchland" And my Radio Wasn't On.... :eek:
LOL!

My furby,Toh Loo Kah said "Me Jigglypuff" and "I have to go to the bathrooooooooooooooooom!" and Toh-Dye said "I am that hero!" although my TV wasn't on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once i heard my Furby doing those EAS weekly tests...And my TV wasn't on. Oh, and a EAS Is to alert people of torandos. When it did a beeping noise, i walked slowly to it...And it said THIS IS A WEEKLY TEST OF THE EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM!" And it woke my Cousins up...XD

i had one of those mcdonald furby's and it was on a shelf and at 12:00 it said "i see you, heres Johny"

and i ran and slept with my mom the rest of the night, and i'm wayyyyyy to old to sleep with my mom! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

lol at 1:00 in the morning my furby said "Trixie? does timmys face go red when he talks to you?" o_o

and my other furby said "im going to rape you" O___o

^ You know, if an interactive toy actually did threaten to rape you, it could be reported to the company. It's important for them to know about how their toys are malfunctioning.

^ it threated to kill my baby cousin and he was so scared he had to sleep with me.

and yesterday night it did another funny saying it said: Lois, are you high?

xD family guy i belive

I had a couple back in the day, but they didn't do much that was creepy, the only thing that I remember mine doing was singing the ending Hamtaro theme sometimes XD because I watched it alot with my friends

I current have one that my mom randomly found in a box of free stuff at a garage sale. It's a black and orange fall one with a witches hall. I say Fall not Halloween because it says a limited Autumn Edition on the tag, not a Halloween one.

omg this happened last night: there was a false alam (lol) saying that the contry is under attack! o___o it said "follow the messages on-screen, TAKE COVER NOW." And then there was a reaaally creepy beeping noise. o_o i may need to burn mine if this doesnt stop. but it is sorta funny when this happens! xD

haha theres another post some where saying that their furny was speaking spanish

mayb that has happened to yours! :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back