Favourite book of all time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissa121

Reaction score
Sorry if there is another thread like this,

But what is your favourite book of all time?

or who is your favourite author?!

x

My favourite book is Dogsbody. Its about an alien called Serious who gets banished from his planet and must find a magical thing called the Zoi on earth. He is reborn into a puppy, and must find the Zoi without any knowledge of it. He can't even remember. He is found by a girl called Katherine, who suddenly finds that his beloved "Leo" was more than an average dog. With the help of Katherine, Serious protects the Earth from all evil, and the Earth is saved. YAY!

my fave books would have to be lola rose by jaqueline wilson and just shocking(i want that book!)by andy griffiths.they are my fave authors!
Oh yeah Lola Rose is pretty good too. Most of Jacqueline Wilson's are. I've never heard of that second one

>...Missbehave...<

My two favourite books are The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton, and The Lord of the Flies, by William Golding. My favourite author though, has to be Kurt Vonnegut. Hes just fantastic.

my fav book is harry potter and the deathly hallows and my favorite author is J.K. Rowling

Oh dalek-brains (my substitute for 'dang' DOCTORWHOAFIED. ;D )..I've read so many books..its hard to chose.

O.O

Stephen Cole is a very good Sci Fi writer, and..erm..I don't really know.

I don't really re-read stuff..yeah. Warriors is okay, but its slowly sinking into deep mud.

... The Titan's Curse I guess....I dunno it's too hard to pick...

Author....It's a tie between Kaza Kingsley, Rick Riordan and Jenny Nimmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.. Lets see.. >.> I like James whatshis last name for Maximum Ride series, Harry Potter, *Nod* Definitly Warrior books, Corneilia Funke, Yup! Jenny Nimmo. Okay its going to take forever to name meh favourite authors.. I love books!!! TT-TT!!! >.> I also used to like the Redwall Books. ^-^ I'ma Sci-fic, fantasy,fiction..kind of person. ^-^ O.O

Jenny nimmo wrote those books on Charlie the boy who can see paintings move or something like that? rightt.

Latest posts

Back