How often do you visit the library?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
Now, I don't care what you guys call me, but I really want to know whether you like the library or not.

I think its a really good place to hang out, especially after school. Well, at least I think so.

Theres internet, magazines (well, old), fiction, non-fiction, research books, and media.

I mean, think of how much you could save.

And if you don't like there. So be it. Thats you.

I don't know. About once every two-to-three weeks, if I'm done my books or to renew them. I never hang around, just go in and out, badda bing badda boom.

I don't know. About once every two-to-three weeks, if I'm done my books or to renew them. I never hang around, just go in and out, badda bing badda boom.
lol im just the same lol badda bing badda boom,i just get wat i need and go ^.^ but i stay long cuz i get like 6-8 boookss,and i read em all

I don't actually go to the library that much, but I love hanging out at this book store/coffee shop/movie store. I go there almost every day!

i luv libraies all the big books and it just feels great feeling somewhere different i also luv coffe music if i could hav a place just me with books coffe music and shopping i wuld be great oh how bout that eeyore ;) :furawatchi: :p :wacko: :blink: :huh:

Rarely. Although I did visit my school's today to get my book, Extras. *huggles book* :B

I don't visit my Library, because, I have anything thats worth reading that the Library has.

..Also, I can't take a library book to the dinner table, I can't lose my library book, etc.

Never. Ever since I got a computer I don't need to go. I also have a problem with borrowing stuff, so I can't really borrow books.

I love reading so I go every day after school. I hate doing school work there but i always get a book...or two or three :mellow:

We have some classes in the library on occasions too so i get more books then. You can NEVER catch me without a book....or two or tree :huh:

i hang out at bookstares a lot with friends also and i actually ask for boks for presents. WHOOT. i have my own little library of books in my closet but i've read them all so i have been borrowing my friends books and they borrow mine. like a book axchange XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't borrow, I buy books from a bookstore because I tend to lose books a lot... I used to buy books 2 times a week, but now I don't go as much

Last edited by a moderator:
very often. it's about 20 feet down the road from the oprning of my neighborhood, and i love it. it's great. ours has a butterfly garden, gazebos, this park thing, it's pretty cool. great to hang out at.

Latest posts

Back