Evanescence

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
I love them....ALOT!!! I have every song they have ever written. Amy Lee (well Hartzler now) is amazing......

I know that alot of people really hate them so please be nice if you feel the need to say so. And if you don't like them please say why.

I got sucked into Evanescense because my mom LOVES her. Unfortunately I haven't heard the new CD. I was kind of turned off by "Call me When You're Sober." It made me feel like Amy Lee lost some level of innocence I always loved about her music. I really should give it a chance though.

I love them!!

Yes, Call Me When You're Sober... isn't there best. I think there CD Fallen is better.=D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since I was in 5th grade ive loved them! ^_^ (im a freshman in highschool now)

I currently have all of their albums. Amy Lee is

one heck of a singer! I hope they come out with a new

album soon. Anyone think they will? :huh:

I was 4 years old when I heard "Bring Me To Life"

It was the most amazing song I'd ever heard. And the video... Whoa.

I think Fallen was their best album, my favourite song is either "Hello" or "Whisper"

I once sung "My Immortal" in a singing contest and tied for first.

The dynamics of Amy Lee's voice are so... Fantastic. She's so strong and awesome.

YAY!

I haven't really heard alot of they're songs, but they're great! ^_^ I love their song "Bring Me To Life."

Latest posts

Back