Bindi Irwin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Bindi made a song about the fun sad of her dad, she sang it on the one year anniversary of his death.

I love this song, it's so great!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

just wanted to comment, i think the new show bindi hosts is a waist of time! i tottaly respect both she and her dad but i think the show should be cancelled. The show is just clips of her dad's old show wich is kinda creepy, there is no originality in it, and it is targeted on little kids wich have know idea what is gong on! i think the mother should just continue doing a show like her husband. The clips of a dead person are creepy...Just my opinion!

just wanted to comment, i think the new show bindi hosts is a waist of time! i tottaly respect both she and her dad but i think the show should be cancelled.  The show is just clips of her dad's old show wich is kinda creepy, there is no originality in it, and it is targeted on little kids wich have know idea what is gong on! i think the mother should just continue doing a show like her husband. The clips of a dead person are creepy...Just my opinion!
Well that was un needed. She carries on what her dad did. Most episodes of her show had her dad in them, and her mom. They helped her in her show, your probably watching reruns. It is not a waste of time, it tries to help kids understand animals and care for them.

Now. Stop talking about that because it has nothing to do with the song. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally can't stand Bindi Irwin. She's just milking her dad's fame. Honestly, without him she'd be nothing. I hope her manager drops her. Soon people are gonna get bored with her. Nothing beats Steve. He was original. She's just his little bratty daughter sucking up to the media because her dad died.

Bindi is not original. She's not cool. She wouldn't even get noticed if Steve wasn't her dad. Heck, she wouldn't even have got noticed if he hadn't died.

It makes me sick to see the little brat in magazines, and on T.V, and making her own clothes but singing as well?? Next she'll try to get a recording contract.

She's not even that good at anything!

Hopefully she'll just fade away from the public.

awww! "He was just plain dad to me!" I love that! steve was awesome! He was just plain steve erwin to me! :(

Snowy I respect your opinion but I think she's very cute and talented. Shes a very nice little girl, and she had her show long before her dad died, I beleive. Your entitled to your own opinion (all of you).

I'm glad you liked it, Summer_F.

I personally can't stand Bindi Irwin. She's just milking her dad's fame. Honestly, without him she'd be nothing. I hope her manager drops her. Soon people are gonna get bored with her. Nothing beats Steve. He was original. She's just his little bratty daughter sucking up to the media because her dad died. Bindi is not original. She's not cool. She wouldn't even get noticed if Steve wasn't her dad. Heck, she wouldn't even have got noticed if he hadn't died.

It makes me sick to see the little brat in magazines, and on T.V, and making her own clothes but singing as well?? Next she'll try to get a recording contract.

She's not even that good at anything!

Hopefully she'll just fade away from the public.
Well I only saw the show like once (just happened to catch it on TV once) and I don't see how she's a "brat." She seems like a cute little girl to me, and it seems like she genuinely loves animals like her dad. I like that video.

I fully support Bindi Irwin and her efforts to stay in the public eye for the sake of conservation and continuing her father's career. Her father wanted so much for her to grow into the conservation lifestyle and carry on the message that he LIVED for. I am really happy to see her and Terri carrying on his legacy, and I hope to see their shows and his shows airing on tv for a very long time. :)

Yeah, me too. She's a very sweet girl, and her show is on every afternoon here. I think its pretty good, even though its targetted at younger children :)

Meh...

I don't like Bindi. I'm sort of tired of seeing her everywhere..like Snowy said, I personally think she's bathing in her father's fame and getting her own.

What exactly does she do!? Her dad died, yes, and it was tragic. But does this mean she should get her own clothing line, and possibly a recording contract?

No. If my dad was famous, and he died, then I'd be quite rude of me to use his death for my own purposes.

I love Steve Irwin, but not so much his daughter. :eek: She actually kinda scares me. o_O

Meh...I don't like Bindi. I'm sort of tired of seeing her everywhere..like Snowy said, I personally think she's bathing in her father's fame and getting her own.

What exactly does she do!? Her dad died, yes, and it was tragic. But does this mean she should get her own clothing line, and possibly a recording contract?

No. If my dad was famous, and he died, then I'd be quite rude of me to use his death for my own purposes.

I love Steve Irwin, but not so much his daughter. <_< She actually kinda scares me. o_O
But she's like what, 8? How could she be 'bathing in the fame' if she can't fully understand it? If anything, her manager is making these descisions for her, due to the fact she's young.

I do agree, a recording contract is a bit much, but I bet her dad is very proud of her.

=0 Is that Bindi the Jungle Girl? (or something along the lines of that) Woah!

I feel so bad for her, and Steve Irwin. R.I.P I LOVED him, I thought he was the person who just.. wouldn't die... <.>

Anyway, the song was cute, I love her accent!!

Latest posts

Back