Calling All Catholics!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~»tamagirl101«~

Reaction score
I already made a topic like this, but it is suited more for Catholics because other religions don't believe in praying to Mary.

Okay so I have this little prayer book called The Pieta Prayers given to Saint Bridgette by God. If you do this, these are the 20 promises you will recieve (they are written in the book):

1. I will deliver 15 souls of your lineage from Purgatory.

2. 15 souls of your lineage will be confirmed and preserved in grace.

3. 15 sinners of your lineage will be converted.

4. Whoever recites these Prayers will attain the first degree of perfection.

5. 15 days before your death, you will feel a deep contrition for all your sins and will have a perfect knowledge of them.

6. I will place before you the sign of His Victorious Cross for your help and defence against the attacks of your enemies.

7. Before your death, I shall come with My Dearest Beloved Mother.

8. I will graciously recieve your soul, and will lead it into eternal joys.

9. And having lead it there I shall give you a special draught from the fountain of My Deity, something I will not for those who have not recited My Prayers.

10. Whoever may have been living in a state of mortal sin for 30 years, but who will recite devoutly, or have the intention to recite these Prayers, I will forgive you all your sins.

11. I shall protect you from strong temptations.

12. I shall preserve and gaurd your 5 senses.

13. I shall preserve you from a sudden death.

14. Your soul will be delivered from eternal death.

15. You will obtain all you ask for from God and the Blessed Virgin.

16. If you have lived all your life ding your own will and you are to die the next day, your life will be prolonged.

17. Every time you recite these Prayers, you gain 100 days indulgence.

18. You are assured of being joined to the supreme Choir of Angels.

19. Whoever teaches these Prayers to another will have continuous joy and merit will endure eternally.

20. There where these Prayers are being said or will be said in the future God is truly present with His grace.

I don't really know what some of these promises mean, but they still sound pretty intense! I am going to start these Prayers soon and I hope you do to. They are available in pretty much all the church supply stores and are only like 75 cents to 2 dollars. So what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back