Webkinz-No longer popular? and Easy Finds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Okay, guess what happened yesterday? I went to a Hallmark at a mall, and on that webkinz rack was... Gorillas? Those things are frickin' retired! They should be gone by now! And... Black Cats? Those were supposed to be gone a month or so ago!!!!!! And there was like, 3-4 of both of those, the usual number for crowded mixes. So, that only shows one thing...

Webkinz are not that popular anymore. The popularity age for them is..

OVER!

The cool thing is, lots of stores are now having webkinz. FYI(a store), Costco, JC Penny and Target are now selling webkinz! 3 Big chain stores, and 1 small chain store. Cool, Heh? Also, a lot of those gross girly stores(I'd rather get a cold then go in one of those and have to buy something other then webkinz in there... *shiver* *shiver*) have them too. Next time you go to the mall, you'll find lots of webkinz!

Well, that's actually good because the people who actually like webkinz will always be able to get them! And I just got webkinz strawberry body spray from my friend!

Just because retired webkinz and seasonals are out, doesn't mean that webkinz isn't popular. It just means that store had some extras.

Yes, you can buy them at Giant Eagle now, 0.O

They had around, 13 black cats in stock and even more, fourteen gorillas! (I mean, that's good its just... geeze!)

American Greetings had so many extras they hung the webkinz plush toys on christmas trees. xD 3 little chrsitmas trees of webkinz. xD They had more extras they put them by the 3 chrsitmas trees

Last edited by a moderator:
American Greetings had so many extras they hung the webkinz plush toys on christmas trees. xD 3 little chrsitmas trees of webkinz. xD They had more extras they put them by the 3 chrsitmas trees
aww thats cute also in my town webkinz r is doller stores!!!i mean its like omg!!!

aww thats cute also in my town webkinz r is doller stores!!!i mean its like omg!!!
I need to come to your town if they are at dollar stores.xD My parents will buy me like 10 at one time!

What town?

Okay, guess what happened yesterday? I went to a Hallmark at a mall, and on that webkinz rack was... Gorillas? Those things are frickin' retired! They should be gone by now! And... Black Cats? Those were supposed to be gone a month or so ago!!!!!! And there was like, 3-4 of both of those, the usual number for crowded mixes. So, that only shows one thing...Webkinz are not that popular anymore. The popularity age for them is..

OVER!

The cool thing is, lots of stores are now having webkinz. FYI(a store), Costco, JC Penny and Target are now selling webkinz! 3 Big chain stores, and 1 small chain store. Cool, Heh? Also, a lot of those gross girly stores(I'd rather get a cold then go in one of those and have to buy something other then webkinz in there... *shiver* *shiver*) have them too. Next time you go to the mall, you'll find lots of webkinz!
OMG! My dad LOVES costco. He's at costco right now. No lie.

haha

my friend got a black cat...in decemember?

mametchi :D

Well, since the gorillas are really ugly, and the black cats apparently weren't popular, the stores are keeping them on the shelves until they sell out.

yeah, and some stores are really unpopular...

'metchi ;)

p.s. the gorilla and the black cat ARE really ugly...

if you have a gorilla or black cat....I'm really really sorry I do not mean to hurt your feelings!

I need to come to your town if they are at dollar stores.xD My parents will buy me like 10 at one time!What town?
i live in Vernon but there like 10 dollers there i hope that they go on saile on boxing day cuz lots of ppl in my town used to like webkinz but there loosing popularity it been like a few weeks since the gorrila retiard,theres still a lot at the stors there!befor they usually were snapperd up in a week

Who cares if they aren't popular? It will be much better for current webbie lovers because we can buy webbies at a lot of stores and they'll always be in stock.

yeah, and some stores are really unpopular...
'metchi :(

p.s. the gorilla and the black cat ARE really ugly...

if you have a gorilla or black cat....I'm really really sorry I do not mean to hurt your feelings!
:rolleyes: u make Chuck cry!!!!!Chuck no like u

there were ALWAYS gorillas at the mall i go to. they also had grey and white cats for a month after they retired.

sure webkinz is a little out, but the same is said for the popularity of the actual webkinz plushie toy. i honestly never heard of the gorilla until about a year ago. some webkinz nobody really wants.

---QWERTY!!!

I want the Black Cat and I'm goaling to get all the Webkinz - and now I sort of want a gorilla but they're not in stores where I live anymore.

My Webkinz count: 13, and goooooooooing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back