Great day on Webkinz! Yay! =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Well, today, my friend gave me a Christmas present. I opened it up, and it was strawberry Webkinz Body Spritz! I kept telling her how I wanted the body spritz, and she got it for me! And y'know, this friend just happens to be the same friend that got me my Webkinz in the first place! =D

I wanted strawberry because it had a cute picture of a pink poodle on it, and my only Webkinz is the pink poodle. So, I sprayed some on me and my Webkinz, and it had a really nice smell to it.

Next, was the feature code. I entered it in the code shop, and I received a "Glam Bag" in my dock. I opened it up in my room, and got access to a shop filled with exclusive salon furniture and items! I got to choose one for free! So, I chose a green salon chair, which looks so great in Daisy's room, srsly.

And also, while I was in Webkinz World I got to play a whole bunch of fun games and went to Quizzy's a whole bunch of times and earned over 1,000 kinzcash! Yep, today really was a great day in Webkinz World! And all of my great experiences in Webkinz World, the adoption of Daisy [my pink poodle, yes she is my only webbie], all the great games and room designing, all the games, my new W Plus product, it's all thanks to my BFF!

She is the one who got me my Webkinz and my Body Spritz, unlocking a whole new world of fun for the me! Yayz!

So, have you ever had great days on Webkinz World before?

he he i would spray it on my raccon if i had some but every time i get money i buy a webkinz and somethimes webkinz clothes with that ^.^

edit:also iv had a good day my parents said that i wasent aloud any more webkinz untill Christmas,i whent to my sisters house to spend the night when the came to pick me up they brang me a webkinz frog ^.^ i named it saga on an gotchigirl can me be friends on ww?if so my user name is katl96 ^.^ ;) :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
YESTERDAY I GOT THREE WELLS IN WISHING WELL 2!!!!!!!! I picked a magic carpet from the exclusive item list!!!!!!!!

Well, today, my friend gave me a Christmas present. I opened it up, and it was strawberry Webkinz Body Spritz! I kept telling her how I wanted the body spritz, and she got it for me! And y'know, this friend just happens to be the same friend that got me my Webkinz in the first place! =D
I wanted strawberry because it had a cute picture of a pink poodle on it, and my only Webkinz is the pink poodle. So, I sprayed some on me and my Webkinz, and it had a really nice smell to it.

Next, was the feature code. I entered it in the code shop, and I received a "Glam Bag" in my dock. I opened it up in my room, and got access to a shop filled with exclusive salon furniture and items! I got to choose one for free! So, I chose a green salon chair, which looks so great in Daisy's room, srsly.

And also, while I was in Webkinz World I got to play a whole bunch of fun games and went to Quizzy's a whole bunch of times and earned over 1,000 kinzcash! Yep, today really was a great day in Webkinz World! And all of my great experiences in Webkinz World, the adoption of Daisy [my pink poodle, yes she is my only webbie], all the great games and room designing, all the games, my new W Plus product, it's all thanks to my BFF!

She is the one who got me my Webkinz and my Body Spritz, unlocking a whole new world of fun for the me! Yayz!

So, have you ever had great days on Webkinz World before?
today, i got 2 wishing wells in a row...almost 3!

yeah, the best day was getting my webkinz ;)

mametchi :D

Another great day was today when ~MileyCycrus~ sent me a webkinz studio!
Yes i did :eek: A great day for me was when i gave GotchiGirl96 the webkinz studio! I LOVE GIVING MY FRIENDS COOL STUFF!

Yes i did :eek: A great day for me was when i gave GotchiGirl96 the webkinz studio! I LOVE GIVING MY FRIENDS COOL STUFF!
Thank you sooo much! [you're probably sick of hearing me say that over and over again]

I already made 2 movies! It's a lot of fun!

yes happy days. yesterday i found the webkinz dimond. today, i found the gem of the day(red ruby heart) and finished my red collection. 230 kinzcash on wishing well 2, and 163 kinzcash on the wheel of wow!

^__^

yes happy days. yesterday i found the webkinz dimond. today, i found the gem of the day(red ruby heart) and finished my red collection. 230 kinzcash on wishing well 2, and 163 kinzcash on the wheel of wow!
^__^
Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back