Jamie Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Well it doesn't seem like a topic was made, so here we go. Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16! With her long time boyfriend...<.< What is wrong with the Spears family are they all going crazy. Actually,I really blame the parents. As you know Jamie has a show on Nick, so they released the statement "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation...our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

Any comments?

I've just read it on MSN.com.....The Spears family is pretty crazy -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it doesn't seem like a topic was made, so here we go. Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16! With her long time boyfriend...<.< What is wrong with the Spears family are they all going crazy. Actually,I really blame the parents. As you know Jamie has a show on Nick, so they released the statement "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation...our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."  

Any comments?
Shes an idiot to go and do that.

Nickalodeon is not going to like this because they are going to have to cancel Zoey 101 which makes me mad. All of the stars now are going crazy. Anyway how could it be her long time boyfriend she is 16 how long could she have been dating him since she was 8 I meen come on

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping she wouldn't follow Brittany.

Big sister little sister thing going on, she looks up to her, so she wants to be like her. Sad.

Well that was stupid.

Man the Spears family is messed up.

It's like, all cuz of Brittney that this probably happened.

Dangit I liked Zoey 101! Now they're gonna have to cancel it because of her stupid decision.

Isn't that like, illegal to get pregnant at that age. Cuz to get pregnant don't you have to....well isn't it just illegal at her age???

It is not illegal to be pregnant at her age I have a cousin that was pregnant at 15

Aww, I really liked Zoey 101. :wacko:

Well, it was her decision. If she feels she can handle it, then I guess it's okay.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Lynn Spears is making a parenting guide but who would want to buy a parenting guide that she wrote because one of her kids are doing drugs and the other one is pregnant at sixteen

Brittany Spears has been a bad influence on allot of people. I can't stand to hear about that girl. Remember how everyone idolized her, but she was never the “good” girl she tried to pretend she was!!!!

I can't stand to see her picture either because even though I never liked her she was pretty. Now she looks just as trashy as the person she is....That is to bad about her sister. I hope she doesn't continue down this path.

<.< Wow...that's stupid of her. She is a role model to so many young girls, but she just threw that all away.

I guess she's following in her sister's footsteps.

And they'll have to cancel Zoey 101. I mean, c'mon. They can't have a preggie girl with a huge tummy on the show.

wow..

another nut-job Spears messong up their lives...

well though... i guess congradulations to her though if she feels she's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back