Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducky23

Reaction score
Hannah montana might get canceled because the plot was stolen. The producer or director or someone heard the REAL plot which was a high school boy who is also rockstar R.R. (those are the initials. I cant remember the name I just know tht his initals are R.R.)

Well I read it in a magazine I think its Popstar! or J-14 or TigerBeat or something but it said that. So they somehow found out and in 2008 Hannah Montana might be canceled. Please comment.

Hannah montana might get canceled because the plot was stolen. The producer or director or someone heard the REAL plot which was a high school boy who is also rockstar R.R. (those are the initials. I cant remember the name I just know tht his initals are R.R.)
Well I read it in a magazine I think its Popstar! or J-14 or TigerBeat or something but it said that. So they somehow found out and in 2008 Hannah Montana might be canceled. Please comment.
Im confused, why is it getting canceled?

they said the same thing about the Harry Potter books they said A couple of years before the harry potter series some other guy did something like that but that was fake and this rumor is probably fake too

Plot was stolen. The real storyline was about a highschool boy who was living another life as a rockstar. They stole that idea and made Hannah Montana

i'll explain just alittle more..

some guy made an original plot, but it got rejected by Disney.. but then they altered it and made it Hannah Montana.

Meh, I couldn't care less if Hannah Montana gets canceled. >__> She stole my name and now that's what people call me. If it was stolen, then she had it comming. :furawatchi:

...It seems as if All Plots are Copied from Others.

Like, For example

Thats So Raven:

Raven is a Physic, Only her Parents, Brother, and Two Closest friends Know about it.

Hannah Montana:

Miley is living the Secret life of Hannah Montana, Only her Dad Robby Ray, Brother Jackson, and Two Close Friends Lilly and Oliver Know about it.

Coincidence?(sp?)

But I hope Hannah Montana Doesn't get Cancelled,

Its one of my Favorite Shows. xD

Raven is a Physic, Only her Parents, Brother, and Two Closest friends Know about it.

Hannah Montana:

Miley is living the Secret life of Hannah Montana, Only her Dad Robby Ray, Brother Jackson, and Two Close Friends Lilly and Oliver Know about it.
I notice in all the disney channel shows its like that, the main charater has two friends, one of the same sex and one of the oppsite sex.

its like that on every disney show XD

I heard about Hannah getting canceled but the truth is if it does get canceled there will be thosands of kids screaming "Bring back Hannah." So eventually they would have to bring it back. Anyways, they just need to pay the dude who started Hannah and everything will be okay.

I notice in all the disney channel shows its like that, the main charater has two friends, one of the same sex and one of the oppsite sex.its like that on every disney show XD
it is not just disney shows there is a ton of movies like that example Harry Potter and it is not made by Disney there are ton of other movies and shows like that not just disney shows

Those magazines are always full of crap.

Don't believe everything you hear/read.

But if it's true I doubt they'll cancel it. Apprently Hannah is the biggest thing since 'The Beetles'. *shivers*

HANNAH MONTANA WILL BE CANCELED? YES!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!

I THOUGHT THAT SHOW SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY,HAPPY,JOY,JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY,HAPPY,JOY,JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry about that, i was just so happy *cries*

One girl from my school said she saw Billy Ray Cyrus on some show and he said Hannah was being canceled. Maybe it is. I like Hannah Montana, but I'm not that obsessed with it. I wonder if they'd cancel the movie thing too. Disney would lose a lot of money.

No negative comments either. I can't stand them.

wha wha whattt? nooo! i love that show! i also heard jason earles say "we wrapped hannah montana a while ago..." i'm not sure what that means!

wha wha whattt? nooo! i love that show! i also heard jason earles say "we wrapped hannah montana a while ago..." i'm not sure what that means!
He probabaly meant the season not series.

it is not going to be CANCELED!!!! sorry about that I just need to get it knocked into peoples head if they are going to cancel it then why are they making a movie with the concert footage I think if they were canceling it they would not make a movie that may sound like it does not make since but if they were cancelling it they would not make a Hannah Montana movie.

it is not going to be CANCELED!!!! sorry about that I just need to get it knocked into peoples head if they are going to cancel it then why are they making a movie with the concert footage I think if they were canceling it they would not make a movie that may sound like it does not make since but if they were cancelling it they would not make a Hannah Montana movie.
orrrrrrrrr, are they making a movie to end the show?? kinda like Recess... on toon disney, the series was cancelled and they made a movie for it. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back