Sweeney Todd (film)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
I really want to see the movie!

It looks so cool, even thought it's going to be bloody..

oops... i forgot it didn't come out yet.. but did you see the play?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not see the play but I want to see the movie I am like the only kid in my town that wants to see Sweeney Todd

but my parents also think that its strange that I want to see it because I am nine years old.

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) and the guy who plays Peter Pettigrew and the guy that plays Snape

I am so excited about Sweeney Todd, you don't even know. I <3 Tim Burton. He's one of the coolest people in the world.

I saw it. It was really graphic. It was brilliant though. If you're squeamish about blood, DON'T go see it. Remember: this is an R-rated movie. It wasn't made for kids. But if you can handle it, ask your parents to take you. Or if you're over 17 just go.

Egh gosh. If you hate watching blood don't watch that movie. I saw it on christmas because Enchanted was sold out. It's not something you want to see on Christmas. xD It's gets annoying after a while with all the singing. Make sure your ready to handle something like that. :/

My parents said if I really want to see it I can but they do not want to see it so I have to wait until it comes out on dvd or my aunt or someone takes me to see it but I probably will have to wait until it comes out on dvd

it will probably be as good, if not, better than the movie Phantom of the Opera. but i want to see sweeny todd ssssssssssoooooooooooo much

I saw the wikipedia on it and it said he slits the victoms throat, drinks their blood, and his wife makes them into meat pies and serves them to family and friends. 0_0 No thanks, I'm not watching that.

I saw the wikipedia on it and it said he slits the victoms throat, drinks their blood, and his wife makes them into meat pies and serves them to family and friends. 0_0 No thanks, I'm not watching that.
hehe, "what kind of canable has friends?!" that was funny. Ya that movie seems kinda gorry. But it seems kool, but kinda canable...ish.

Latest posts

Back