Wolf Heads. *pokes Avvie*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Erm, yeah. I'm Making an Wolf Avvie Thing.

*pokes Avvie*, See that Wolf?

I'll Make you one if you want. (only the head though, Since I make them in Avvie Size)

And Yes. These are Drawn on Paper.

5 Slots.

That Means up to 5 orders at a Time,

Example:

A~R:*fills out form and what not*

Other random Person:*same*

Another random person:*same*

Random Person #3:*same*

Random Person...#4:*same:

Another Random person again:*fills out form*

If you Order Past the 5th Slot, Your order Will be Ignored, Try Again when they're are slots open.

Rules~~

• No Taking an Avvie thats not Yours
  • No, asking like "IS IT DONE YET !!!!!!1111!!one" and Whining and stuff. Be Patient. If you do do that, Your Order is Automatically Cancelled. Try Again in 72 hours(3 days). Do it Three Times, Your Order is Cancelled. permanently.
  • I Don't Mind Critizizm, but be Nice about it. like, Don't be all "That Sucks" like, tell me what I can do to Improve
  • If you have ordered an Avvie from a different Avvie thing, Please use those ones first, I do not mind you waiting to use mine
  • ^ But please, at least use one you ordered from me within at least 3 weeks of ordering it.
  • It'd be nice If you put "Avvie by Acid" in your sig or something.
  • 3 wolves per person. (Note: Can't order them at the Same Time)
  • Like i said before, Yes, I do draw these on paper, It Doesn't take me a few seconds, and then Poof they're done, No, it takes me about 10 Mins.
  • If you want any changes in your Avvie, You're allowed 48 Hours(2 days) to Change your Mind. If not, then You get what you get.

[required**]

*Name:

*Main Color:

*Eye Style(like, Big, small, slanted,almond shaped)+color:

[Optional~~]

HairStyle+Color:

Collar:

AnyThing Else:

-

If you Read The Rules, have at least One Word in the form, Colored, like Example

*Name:Wolf*Main Color:Color

*Eye Style(like, Big, small, slanted,almond shaped)+color:Eye

[Optional~~]

HairStyle+Color:Hair Color

Collar: Collar

AnyThing Else:No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back