Nintendo, PlayStation, or Xbox?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say, Nintendo in First, Xbox in Second. and PlayStation in Third.

I own all Three, But I might sell my Ps3.

[SIZE=30pt]NINTENDO ALL THE WAY[/SIZE]

I've always loved every system they've made. And they always make the best games!

Now Play Station is pretty good. They have some suckish games, but they have some pretty awesome ones too.

NOW XBOX, which I despise. lol

They have a pretty bad section in games. And they all seem the same. :/

Basically all they make are "Shoot em' up" games, or "Sports" games. Pick your poison~!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Umm...well, Nintendo makes all those game consoles...don't they?? Well, at least, that's what I thought....... B) :D B) [/SIZE]

Nintendo all the way.
The Playstation and Xbox failed at keeping me entertained :| But Nintendo's been doing it for years.
Ditto. All the PlayStations and Xboxs are pretty much the same as the original, but with added features. Nintendo did everything, they went from GameBoys to Wiis.

Oh no no no I was talking about the...well...what WAS I talking about?? Geez I was probably tired or something. Lol but I love playing video games. I have a PS2, Gameboy Advance SP, XBox, and an N64. They're awesome.

[SIZE=14pt]Umm...well, Nintendo makes all those game consoles...don't they?? Well, at least, that's what I thought....... :rolleyes:   :lol:   :lol: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Nintendo- makes DSes, Wiis, N64s, Gameboys and Gameboy SPs, and gamecubes.[/SIZE]

PS stuff - Sony makes ps2, ps1,ps3 and psp.

Xbox-............

Nintendo FTW. I've been a Nintendo fan since I first played the original Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

nintendo! I like most of the games they release and they made something new with ds and wii

Playstation used to be good but the ps3 has blue ray and not many games i like...

Never liked xbox....

Nintendo: 100%. I've got all of their consols, they never fail to entertain me. I'm very impressed with everything they have to offer.

Thumbs up for Nintendo.

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

i like nintendo games and systems, even that people think x-box and playstations are cooler than nintendo products, but thats just my opinion :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back