odd tama phone!...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing they're dancing because they have a tama phone.

thanks for the complements :furawatchi: . i was looking at the tamagotchi eiga secret page and found a link to the site, and bumped into it :furawatchi: . always look at japanese links. :) oh yeah i forgot... there is a boy version, im looking for that commercial. @ kutchipatchi~candy: mimitchi and kuchipatchi do look awesome; but kuchipatchi shaking his hips looks kinda girlish. { kuchipatchi is a boy }

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks really cute and funny but i dont like hearing people speak japenese.one time i woke up six in the morning becuase because i set my alram clock by accident (it was a sunday) and it was japanese radio i woke up to and it was pretty creepy lol

OMG!! :p :lol: :) That was...erm...pleasant. No, let me just cut to the chase!

[SIZE=21pt]THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!![/SIZE]

I was :) the whole time, going "O...m...g...."

Yeah. Tamas sure do dance funny.... :p :p :wacko: :eek:
very much agreed! :p and yes its like o...m...g . but i didnt know there was a english duplicate. does it have all the same features?

Yasashii, thanks for the info.

A bit off topic, but this reminds me that there is a Tamagotchi cell phone coming stateside soon. If you absolutely can't wait for a Tamagotchi game for your phone, and you have a Java capable phone already, you may want to look into downloading Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi Soccer (Tamagotchi Football in Europe), and Tamagotchi Angel for mobiles. I have all three and I enjoy them thoroughly.

very much agreed! :D and yes its like o...m...g . but i didnt know there was a english duplicate. does it have all the same features?
I dunno. I dunno if they even MAKE a duplicate English version of the commercial!

Btw that commercial was stupid...but in a funny way! I was like "OMG" one minute and then I was "LMBO!!" the next. Funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back