wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapkgirl77

Reaction score
i got one 4 christmas there soooooooooo cooooooooool

(and sooooooooooo much money!!)

I know right?

My mom got mine for my birthday, off of ebay...it was $300 bucks with $4 shipping!

>.< alot of money

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one, and there are two things under the tree, one looks like a wii (what i asked for) and about 3 games stacked up. I HOPE I GET ONE

I love my Wii. I got it December 26th, 2006. We were at EB Games and the people in front of us asked if they had Wii's...and they did!!!!!

I got a Wii January this year, they have to be one of the best consoles ever!

Plus, the difference between a PS3 and PS2 is just that the PS3 is a more polished up PS2.

The Difference between a GameCube and Wii is like...almost everything!

I got my Wii last Christmas.

But it apparently broke and we have to send it in to get it fixed, but it takes forever to fix and I'm an impatient person. Ohh well ;)

I got one for christmas, and I live in england.

I couldn't belive it, when I opened it and I saw it, I felt like crying- It must have cost loads of money. ;_________;

I saw one in the argos catalog for £175.99.

I think everybody would be better off buying one a while after christmas,

a) They wil be much, mcuh cheaper- they are decreasing now.

B) They will have ordered some before christmas and will have loads left over, after christmas.

i gots one! i luv it! any1 got internet connection? i do! I luv my games like MySims, Zelda Twilight Princess, Fishing Master, and Carnival Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back