mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody0403

Reaction score
to make your tamagotchi mate do you have to do anything special when you connect or do you just keep connecting until they mate

they have to be adults foir atleast 48 hours and have 4hearts but once they are then just connect them as usual and it will happen !

Yes thats true! it has to be 48h!!!!!!! i did it today!!!!

it was exciting!!!

my sis has a tama too but she has a boy and i do too...i gotta wait till gen 3...

they have to be adults foir atleast 48 hours and have 4hearts but once they are then just connect them as usual and it will happen !
wait 4 hearts for what

1) the friends list

or

2) the happiness and hunger

four hearts on the friends list, that means that friend is their partner if there's four hearts under a friend

So, they both have to be adults for 2 days. Will it happen the first time they meet after they're both that old, or do you just need to keep trying and eventually they'll get the idea - like the pandas at the zoo?

My tama and My friends tamagotchis became partners yesterday, and after about 20 connections or so they finally mated. So I guess it's just random.

You can still mate if you don't have some one to connect to. I did it. After my tama was an adult for 3 days it beeped at me and there was a "matchmaker" that wanted to introduce me to a possible mate. You "meet" the mate and then it asks you if you love them or not. Select love if you want a baby. After that there will be a display of fireworks (I think thats what they were :rolleyes: ) and you will have a little babyitchi bobbing beside your adult tama. Your adult tama will automatically take care of the tama. After 2 days I think (I had mine on pause for awhile because of school) the adult will go away and you will take care of the little tama!

Does 48 hrs being in the adult stage refers to 48 waking hours or does it include the sleeping time too? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back