Animal Crossing DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
I have animal crossing and i LOVE IT! i've had it for a long time and it's my favorite game out of every single one i've played. How bout u?

i love animal crossing iv had it for a long time too.i love it. it has to the best game that i got for my ds (i got 7 ds games and animal crossing is the best ever!) my town is called tinytown! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it too! I just got mine on Sunday xD. I dont really know what to do... can you explain the point of the game to me?

Animal Crossing is the only game I have for my DS,

I love it! Named my character Megkip :huh:

I love AC:WW! My town is LamaLand. I have four people, they are LizLama, Superbob, ♥GW♥ and Flibbles.

I love it too! I just got mine on Sunday xD. I dont really know what to do... can you explain the point of the game to me?
You get a basic town with a few villagers and a little shop.

You build up and improve the town, planting trees and flowers, digging up fossils, catching bugs and fish and chatting with the other village animals, making friends (and a few enemies... lol).

You can sell the fossils and bugs or fish to the shop to earn bells or you can donate them to your museum.

You can save bells in your post office account (in the Town Hall) or you can pay off your mortgage. If you pay it off the shop keeper Tom Nook will build you a bigger room.

There's lots more detail, but the idea is to try to build a perfect town full of different fruit trees and flowers, with a museum full of fossils, fish, bugs and art on display, a sky full of star constellations and a village full of happy animals.

It's not a game I expect to "finish" anytime in the next year or so :D

I LOVE it! It's the best game I have ever played! my friend says she wants to steal it from me! lol 1000000000/10

We've got an active Animal Crossing Discussion topic, which has lots of useful info and plenty of members posting / discussing their likes and dislikes about AC.

There's also a AC:WW Tips & Tricks thread plus one of two specifically dealing with WiFi or AR codes.

We try to avoid making duplicate topics where possible, so that all the useful info stays in one (or two) easy to find topics.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back