Who's ur fav character on High School Musical?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone??????
People will reply you just gotta be patient it's not a chat room, but it's okay I've done this before too ;)

Anyways I perfer Ryan which is Lucus Gabreel :rolleyes:

^ TamaTalk isn't a chat room so be patient.

Anyway my favorite charrie is Sharpay

i think he's just the best character. he's nice, and idk i just like him best. and i like troy.

In want them all to be destoryed > :furawatchi:
>:3 Yes I want them to be destoryed too! XD Oh and BTW about HSM me and my cousin were pretending to be HSM characters on PictoChat :furawatchi: I was Zac Assron or Zac Buttron :) and she was Vanesa Hellins and she was also Miley Cyrus XD and my sister was Troy XD

It's hard to pick one, but Troy is definetly not my favorite. Lemme think...Sharpay and Ryan.

>:3 Yes I want them to be destoryed too! XD Oh and BTW about HSM me and my cousin were pretending to be HSM characters on PictoChat :D I was Zac Assron or Zac Buttron :D and she was Vanesa Hellins and she was also Miley Cyrus XD and my sister was Troy XD
Ha thats funny XD

OMG my 1300 post :lol: :D :huh: :) :eek: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
that's immature. just say "i dont like high school musical". gosh i don't like the cheetah girls, i don't say "they like need to die coz they're butts". see how that works????

Latest posts

Back