the movie "one missed call"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of it, I'm in England so it might be from a different country or something?

I like the scary films, I have no idea why but I like the zombie ones. I think it's interesting on what it would be like if that ever did happen, although it never would.

well the movie is about that someone calls you but you miss the call cause the phone is off so then you listen to the voicemail and the message kills you.and then there scary people that look like there gray mold growing 2 feet out of their faces

I have to cover my eyes when that commercial comes on.

I just got a new phone, so that adds to it. :unsure:

I hate horror films.

I like to look at the COMMERCIAL.Because it sounds really scary and cool.But I never have the guts to look at scary movies.I have KILLER bad dreams.

The commercial usually comes on at night when I am watching nick at night so I always have to look the other way and turn on the radio so I cannot hear it

I <3 Nick at Nite!!!! I <3 George Lopez and Home Improvement.

Yeah it usually comes on them so I close my eyes and cover my ears.

To me, it's either watch the movie and be scarred for life, or don't watch it and be only be scarred from the Ring and the Grudge XD.

Latest posts

Back