I have a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! No, these are NOT Tamagotchi (like you said, there is no Bandai logo on the package) and yes, Tamagotchi are usually sold individually. There ARE however Tamagotchi V5 out there...just released in Japan in November, I believe. It has a chain with a key attached to it where the ball antenna for the V4 or the star antenna for the V4.5 usually are. It will be released in the US this January. You're all set...just make sure to look for that BANDAI logo! Hope this helps! ^_^

Oh yeah. No, those Tamagotchis are definitley fake. They don't have a "Tamagotchi Connection" label on the top, it's a heart instead, the V5's haven't been released yet; they're still in the planning stages!

Er...touch screen? Yea-no. I don't think so. That's some futuristic technology right there. I bet the touch screen doesn't even work! It's too small to be a touch screen. And besides, if it WAS a real touch screen, why would it have buttons?

I don't remember any Tamas having a see-through design, so that's another flaw.

And of course, no Bandai logo! All the reasons that it's a FAKE. A SCAM. That's why I don't buy anything on eBay. A lot of people like to scam you with fake items! :)

Um...yeah from one quick glance my fake radar beeped at full blast!

1) It does not say BanDai or have the signature BanDai logo on the packaging

2) It doesn't say Tamagotchi ANYWHERE, not even on the Tama itself!

3) The packaging is way too flashy...a major fake giveaway :mametchi:

4) Comes in a two-pack, lots of fakes come in two packs. The only real Tama two-pack I know of is Tamagotchi Connection True Friends pack!

5) Touch screen...?

Hope I could help!

Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back