what is your fav gamesystem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give a rating to all of the systems I had.

Gameboy Color: The graphics aren't that good, but I had loads of fun with it when I was young ;)

Gameboy Advance: The graphics have improved a little, and the games are improving along with it. The bad thing is that the screen is dark.

Gameboy SP: It is the same as the Gameboy Advanced, except able to open and close, and it has a screen that you can actually see what you are doing.

Gamecube: Now most of the games have spectacular graphics. My gamecube failed to have sound at times, and failed to have pictures at times too. The games are very great.

Nintendo DS: Now this is portable, and the games are great too. Some of the game's graphics are cheesy, when some are great. Great new features.

Nintendo Wii: Now, THIS is what I call a great gaming system! The Nintendo Wii has great graphics 24/7, and is able to do many things other game systems couldn't do! I highly recommend this :D

I'm not sure I can choose, really. . .

I love my old Gameboy Pocket for introducing me to the world of Pokemon and Zelda.

I love my old Gameboy Color for introducing me to Dragon Warrior and for helping me learn at an early age to avoid games related to moves/shows! (guh, those horrible Nick games...)

I love the SNES for Super Mario World, Secret of Mana, FFIII/VI, Super Metroid, Shadowrun, and Hamilin no Violin.

I love my old PS1 for FFVII. I know, who doesn't, but it was the first RPG I remember playing. It blew my mind at the tender age of ~7. (I didn't beat it until 3 or 4 years later...)

I love the N64 for Starfox, Super Smash Bros., Paper Mario, and Ocarina of Time. (I have to say OoT or else "they" will come to get me.)

I love The Dreamcast for Soul Calibur (Taki FTW), Shenmue, and Jet Grind Radio, and for innovating online console gaming.

The Gamecube for Super Smash Bros. Melee, F-Zero GX, and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.

The PS2 for Battlefront, Battlefront II, and a number of other games that got stolen...

Gotta love the DS Lite for a beautiful design and a great library of games. (Yoshi's Island DS, anyone?)

And finally, the Wii for its unique and innovative control that still allows for oldschool controlling on certain games and situations (see the gamecube and classic controller), its--albeit quite small--library of good games, and the fact that, via virtual console, I can play half the games I just mentioned all on one console (along with some old goodies like Ninja Gaiden and other NES titles from before my time.)

It's impossible to choose. One thing's for certain, though--if you slap "Nintendo" on it, you can almost guarantee I'll buy it. :D

Hmmm... Im not entirely sure. For the following reasons:

I was going to say the Wii, But After owning one for over a year now.. The novelty has worn off, Wii Sports and Mario Galaxy were to Amazing games, But they got boring after a while, Because they were both quite repetitive. I do sometimes play Wii Sports to get my Tennis Skill Level up.

(The only sport I don't have 2000 Skill points on, Since I keep getting random Glitches where my Mii sorta.. Falls into the Audience stands.)

Out of all the 34 Wii games I have bought with my money.. (Which comes to over 800GBP+), Wii Sports And Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess were the best. Recently I sold most of my Wii games on eBaY. For Lots of money :D .

And with that money, I bought my Xbox360 & PS3 (Which comes to show how much my games sold for.)

The DS was good too. Until I traded in all but 2 of my Games. The design is good, Sleek and stylish. But Sometimes it's a little too Chunky.

I got bored with mine so I installed LED's under the buttons, Wasn't that hard. Just a lil' Stuff I learn at school going into practice.

Also, I lost both Styluses O n my Birthday, so I had to pay about $8 To buy some more....

I still love Nintendo's consoles, Such as the NES, Game & Watch, SNES, N64 DD. Etc.

And I have 3 Subscriptions to 3 Different Nintendo Magazines... I just don't buy as much Nintendo Merchandise.. Well.. Maybe a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which brings me right onto the Ps2/Ps3...

These two consoles basically blew my mind. With the Ps1 back in.. Whenever it was released. It was basically the Next Gen. Console of it's day.

Allthough, It quickly aged and become obsolete, So they went and released the Ps2, Which was equally as good,

With games such as Timesplitters, Battlefront, Call of Duty Etc.

The Ps2 is still very populer today. And sold more then the Ps3 in Japan (2007).

The Ps3 is also just as Stunning. But sometimes I feel as if there isnt any groundbreaking games on it, Like the Ps2, Wii, NES Etc.

Which made me think.. "Isn't this just a Shiney Blu-Ray DVD player which looks more like something you'd have a BBQ on?..

Or one of George Foreman's Lean Mean Fat Reducing Machines?"

So I sold it.

My Latest purchase, and probably my Last for a good month or so ( :D ) Was the Xbox 360. With brilliant Games, Xbox Live (Which I love)

And.. Urm.. Did I mention great games?

I dont know very much about the Xbox 360 at the moment, as I've only had it for about a week. But I am still finding out new, great things about it.

Overall, Well, At the moment, The Xbox 360 is my Favorite console, But I always love having a blast at Wii Sports every once in a while

Holy... That was a long post.

Wii is way too overated for me. I like my DS; technology is just so advance that it's annoying these days. *waves cane around* xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back