Seller Warning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marierock13

Reaction score
This isn't a fake warning, really... It's a warning about a tama seller who says that his products are new, but they are used and often damaged. The seller is:

newsamuri666

Please... heed my warning. The Osu-Mesu pair I got from him were both badly scratched and one had a cracked screen. The pair was listed as NEW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, you can't buy all the tamas at a store - some are older versions, or not on sale in all countries and they therefore have to be bought through sites such as ebay.

If you bought something online from ebay (for example) and you got a bad deal, don't forget to post negative feedback against the sellers name and to alert ebay's admin dept if necessary with a link to the sale and a description of how the product failed to meet your expectations :)

I would love to see a link to the auction you bought your tamas from.

That seller seems to sell stuff they bought off the YahooJP auction site. Those tamas are often very used.

The Japanese seem to really abuse their toys to say the least so you do have to be careful when buying stuff from Japan. But if the seller is not saying anything about the condidion truthfully, I guess there is little you can do about it but leave bad feedback.

You should contact the seller before you leave bad feedback though. Often times, you can resolve the issue without the nastiness about bad feedback.

Good luck with that.

Unfortunatly, I can't leave any feedback. My Uncle buys all my tamas for me, since I am too young to have my own account. The pair was given to me as a Christmas present, and feedback had been left before I even saw them. If I had seen them first, I would have identified them as used, and told my Uncle to leave negative feedback.

The seller had a very good rating, which was why I thought that his 'new' product would actually be new! They are in atrocious condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back