Mall Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vpet Obsessed

Reaction score
I have the food court and boutique mall.Everytime I go to see what I have for money there are 4 options,pets,salon,food and clothes. Can I not play any of the pets and salon because I don't have it yet??

hmm.. i dont have 2 malls, so i dont really know.. but i think you need the pets and salon mall, to buy pets and hair.. but im not sure

Thats right, :ph34r: , you can only play 2 of them. unless u connect!!!
cool, i have the hair salon & pet shop, if i buy the food shop & clothing mall too, and if i go wit my other mall to the other mall, can i then buy clothes, and get those on that other mall?? .. or something.. ? hope you do understand my crazy english :)

cool, i have the hair salon & pet shop, if i buy the food shop & clothing mall too, and if i go wit my other mall to the other mall, can i then buy clothes, and get those on that other mall?? .. or something.. ? hope you do understand my crazy english :)
Yeah, that's right! When you buy one mall (let's say Salon & Pet Shop) you can only buy hair and pets, because you do not have the correct mall to buy food and clothes. If you DO buy the mall which sells food and clothes, you will be able to access the other two. But for one mall to have FULL access to all items, it must be connected to the other mall. If you buy both malls and connect them, you may go shopping at another mall, and have access to all your items.

Yeah, that's right! When you buy one mall (let's say Salon & Pet Shop) you can only buy hair and pets, because you do not have the correct mall to buy food and clothes. If you DO buy the mall which sells food and clothes, you will be able to access the other two. But for one mall to have FULL access to all items, it must be connected to the other mall. If you buy both malls and connect them, you may go shopping at another mall, and have access to all your items.
woow! thats so cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back