Tamagotchi Addiction test

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it didnt really exactly give me an accurate percentage 'cause i got a 58%...im really addicted to tamas...i should've a 87%...but anyways its cool but really long :rolleyes:

i got 45 the first time, this time i got 49. I'm not THAT obsessed, i just luv 2 play with them!!!

I think the test is kinda inaccurate because even though some people may not have an angelgotchi dosen't mean they are not addicted ? I didn't take the test yet. Its 100 questions! Thats gonna take forever. i'll do it tomorrow

Woah, that was one long quiz. I got 39%, but as someone said, I think it's dumb that because you don't have an OceanGotchi, SantaGotchi, ect, that you are not addicted.

Cool find though, thanks. :D

:angry: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

20%. I used to be MAGORLY addicted and would have gotten at least 80%, but I'm sort of off tamagochi now. XD :angry:

You scored: 64%

You are addicted, but far from obsessed. You are probably one of the best caretakers, but you don’t really take your love for your Tama too far, and you are probably able to live a life as well as care for your Tamagotchi. Even though your Tamagotchi is important to you, you have more in your life to attend to, and this is not a bad thing.

I love this quiz! Except I sold all 3 of my tamagotchi's away for the cheapest price possible :mellow:

You scored: 7%

You don't really like Tamagotchi do you? That, or you just got into it, or you never really got into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back