Which game consoles do you own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Game Boy Color, PlayStation (I don't play it anymore though), Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite and Wii.

this is the history of my consoles: (well, me and my brothers consoles)

first, the PS1, then the ps2 came out, we got that, then after begging nonstop for a year, i got a nintendo DS lite (normal ones suck, no offence to people who have them) i don't let my bro play on my DS because its FULLY mine, then my brother got a xbox 360 for xmas and ye...

Game Cube x1

Wii x1

Nintendo 64 x1

Nintendo DS lite x4

PS1 x1

PS2 x1

Sega Saturn x1

Game boy x1

Gameboy Colour x1

Gameboy advance x1

Gameboy advance SP x3

NES x1

SNES x2

xbox x1

Thats alot. (But then again, I am a game freak :mametchi: )

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you have so m any DS's
The black one is my sisters and the white one is my other sisters but they are too young and i have to be responsible for there DSes. And stop calling people spoiled.

The one who has the black one is 5 the one with white is 4. My mom told me that your responsible for them so the DSes are yours. Stop being rude to people too. Other people may have gotten stuff for christmas of for there birthday and how did they knwo what they will get?

Gameboy Color, Dreamcast, DS Lite, Wii, Gamecube (vyt we're selling it), PS2.

I'm pretty sure my dad's hiding my old Sega Game Gear (I think that's what it's called) in the garage.

N64, Game Boy Color(Somewhere, I've never seen it, but I guess I do have it, it's just been lost forever) Game Boy Advance, Gameboy SP, GameCube, Original Blue Nintendo DS, PS2, and Wii.\

And Oniontchi, that was real rude of you. Some people are luckier than others. Be happy of what you already have. It's better than being a kid with only one DS that's broken, right?

GameBoy, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, GameBoy SP, XBOX, PS1, PS2, Wii.

As you can see, most of them are Nintendo. Nintendo rules. :)

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

i own a wii a ds a gameboy a gamecube and a playstaion 1 i love the wii and my gamecube and my ds. i dont really like my playstaion 1

MSX

NES

Sega Master

Sega Genisis

SNES

N64

Game Cube

Dream Cast

Wii

PS1

PS2

Game Gear

Atari 2600

Orginal Game Boy

Game Boy Pocket

Game Boy Colour

GBA

GBA SP

DS

DS Lite

I need to repair my MSX.

PSP

i own a Nintendo DS lite,Gamecube,X-box,Playstation 2,

for other a 2 Gameboy Advance SP's

and thats all i got :blink:

I own PS2, N64, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, PSP, PS1, Dish Network Games. and Plug In and Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back