need help with tamagotchi umino!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Reaction score
Hi

these questions really need answering so if anyone can answer any of the questions below please post your answer!

1. on tamagotchi umino is there a stratagy to getting kaitchi (the clam character)?

2. once kaitcho-i has been obtained do you have to take perfect care pf it to get ningyotchi (the maremaid character) or if not how do you get ningyjtchi?

3. what age is kaitchi suposed to evolve into ningyotchi (the maremaid character)?

please post any answers!

Hiya! I just got my Umino so this is my first time playing with one...I'll try my best to answer and someone else can back me up on this or make revisions to what I said in my post.

The clam character is the worst adult character you can get from the healthy teen, correct? So, I would employ strategy used on normal Tamagotchi (P1, P2) since I think it's pretty similar...you would have to get the healthy teen first (the white fish, not the black one...the character name is Otototchi) and then take mediocre, almost bad care, of it. You don't want to take really, really bad care of it because it is possible for it to evolve into one of the adult characters at the bottom of the chart. Here is the chart according to a very great site, Tamagotchi Planet:

https://www.mimitchi.com/ocean/pops/pop01.html

This is the general chart for the Umino BUT a character doesn't always follow the path that is "mapped" out. Also, Umino is different from the regular P1 P2 Tamagotchi and it's MUCH more difficult to take care of it perfectly. Therefore, there is no clear-cut strategy, but hopefully this works. You can always experiment. :mellow:

I'm assuming that you do take perfect care of the clam character in order to get the secret character, the mermaid. I don't know when you're supposed to get the secret character but going on my secret character knowledge for the P1s and P2s...the rule of thumb is if you don't evolve from the clam character by the time it's a teen, it's most likely that it won't evolve any further. I hope this helps! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
but when i was looking at other topics it said on the otototchi staga you have to let all its hearts empty thin only fill 2 back up! do you think that would kill otototchi?...

but the person who said it claimed to have ningyotchi

what do you guys think?

Hello again! I'm assuming you saw this post (or something similar to it)?

On the Japanese Ocean When Planktontchi changes to Kuragetchi you must take perfect care of Kuragetchi.  Hearts should always be full, discipline should be full, and you must ward off all polar bear attacks.  If you've taken perfect care of Kuragetchi he should change to Otototchi after 2 days.

Once you get Otototchi you'll have to switch gears and take poor care of Otototchi.  Let his hearts empty, then fill only 2, let them empty again, then fill only 2...repeat as necessary.  Never fill more than 2 hearts.  Try NOT to discipline Otototchi.  It may be necessary to discipline him once to get him to eat (otherwise he will starve and cease to exist).  You'll still need to ward off the polar bear in this stage since an attack could kill Otototchi.  If you follow this care pattern with Otototchi after 2 days (at 4yrs old) he should change into Kaitchi.  (There are a few variations in care of Otototchi that will still lead to Kaitchi...lack of discipline seems to be a constant, the most important aspect.)

Now that you have Kaitchi you switch gears again, and take perfect of him.  Hearts should be full, discipline should be full, and you must ward off all polar bear attacks.  After 2 days Kaitchi at 6yrs old should turn into the secret character, Ningyotchi.

It is important NOT to pause the Ocean throughout it's life cycle.
I think if this person claims to have gotten the secret character then go for it! It wouldn't hurt to try. Bottom line is that you have to be really patient and open to A LOT of experimentation when attempting to get the mermaid character. I just recently got an adult on my Umino but it's not Otototchi but if I do try for the secret character someday, I'll let you know how it goes. It'll most likely be in my blog someday, All In the Life... Feel free to check it out! For now, I would go by the information you found...it seems to be reliable. Good luck and take care! ^_^

congrats on getting sn adult!

what character is it?

and by theway thanks for all the help i am trying to stay optemistic about getting the secret character and if i do il tell you

Thanks very much! I got a Taiyakitchi for my Umino. That's great that you're remaining optimistic! Let me know how everything goes sometime! :)

well at 10:00 today my jellyfish turned into otototchi and instead of letting all of its hearts drop then only fill 2 i am going to let it drrop 2 and only fill q and keep ht at 3 out of 4 hearts

Hithese questions really need answering so if anyone can answer any of the questions below please post your answer!

1. on tamagotchi umino is there a stratagy to getting kaitchi (the clam character)?

2. once kaitcho-i has been obtained do you have to take perfect care pf it to get ningyotchi (the maremaid character) or if not how do you get ningyjtchi?

3. what age is kaitchi suposed to evolve into ningyotchi (the maremaid character)?

please post any answers!
I believe the adult characters are in a different care-level order between the Umino Tamagotchi (Japanese) and Tamagotchi Ocean (English-language) models. All the information I've ever seen indicates that Kaitchi is the middle-level-care character on the Umino Tamagotchi.

Here are some notes I've had translated from this Japanese-language web page that someone posted detailing their own experiences with an Umino Tamagotchi:

Ningyotchi comes from Kaitchi.

Keep Kaitchi's discipline full.

Kaitchi gets ill easily.

You can get Kaitchi from either Otototchi or Kingyotchi.

Allow two care mistakes, but protect your teen from the Polar Bear.

I've never gotten a Ningyotchi myself. I think the final transformation should occur at age 7.

I have had Kaitchi a couple of times, twice it has died at age 7. In both cases, soon after turning 7, its care requirements increased quite a bit, dropping a hungry heart every minute, and a happy heart every 2 or 3 minutes. I've read somewhere that Kaitchi needs to be at a certain weight in order to transform. It could also have something to do with Kaitchi's discipline level.

Here is some information from my own experiences:

Egg stage

lasts 4-5 minutes (hatches when the clock's minute changes for the 5th time)

Baby stage

lasts 56 minutes

age 0

Pulankutotchi

weight is always 1 gram

drops a hungry heart every 2 minutes

drops a happy heart every 5 minutes

becomes ill about 29 minutes after hatching

discipline bar starts at 0/14 ticks

Toddler stage

lasts 49 - 50 hours (becomes teen when clock's hour changes, after 49 hours as a toddler)

age 1 & 2

Kuragetchi

base weight is 5 grams

drops a hungry heart every 8 minutes

drops a happy heart every 11 minutes

wakes at 9:00 AM

sleeps at 7:00 PM

discipline bar starts at 2/14 ticks

Teen stage

lasts 47 hours

age 3 & 4

Otototchi

base weight is 15 grams,

drops a hungry heart every ? minutes

drops a happy heart every ? minutes

wakes at 9:00 AM

sleeps at 9:00 PM

discipline bar starts at 6/14 ticks

Kingyotchi

base weight is 10 grams

drops a hungry heart every ? minutes

drops a happy heart every ? minutes

(sorry I can't read my notes. One is 12 minutes the other is 15 minutes, but I don't know which is which.)

wakes at 10:00 AM

sleeps at 8:00 PM

discipline bar starts at 4/14 ticks

Adult stage

age 5 & up

Kaitchi

base weight is 10 grams

drops a hungry heart every 10 minutes

drops a happy heart every 16 minutes

wakes at 10:00 AM

sleeps at 6:00 PM

discipline bar starts at 2/14 ticks

my umino died from a polar bear attack... why do the good die young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back