The OMG game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
ALRIGHT.

Listen, and listen good.

How this game works, is somebody will state something interesting or exciting. Or even something funny or stupid. :mellow: Or gross...but nothing extreme, please. Then the next person will rate how OMG it is. For example...

''I JUST ATE A LOAF OF BREAD AND EACH LOAF WAS SMEARED WITH MUSTARD!!

OMG rating: 10/10 omg, thats gross man...o.o

Jaime Lynn Spears is a PREGGIE!

OMG rating: 5/10 I expected it...she's Britney's sister, after all. <.<

I LOVE CATS!''

ect. ect.

If you guys don't know what an ''OMG rating'' is, it's how exciting, interesting ,or funny it is. You'll understand mroe when you begin palying.

Mmmk! I guess I'll start?

I was sleeping, and I felt something on me, I sat up and a spider was on my leg!!

OMG rating: 1/10 ahhh spiders!

UHM. I ATE A CUPCAKE WITH KEPTCHUP FLAVORED FROSTING!!!!

(not true)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG rating: 8/10 THATS SO, LIKE TOTALLY DISGUSTING! XD

A fruit fly went up my nose, and I sneezed it out during dinner. It was seasoning on my salad. ^^

OMG rating: 10/10 Thats...thats...narsty x.x

MY KITTY JUST POOPED ^^

OMG rating: 0/10 xD

(This is going to be confusing so watch out...if you read it out loud pretty much all the words end with the osund ''onna'')

Backta and Savannah are at the sauna listening to Rihanna and Madonna and back at home Bahonna is wearing a bandonna which goes well with he mama's pajamas and on her green lama who had a baby named Donna who's owner is Brianna and her father is Osoma who did a bomba and it it blew up in Toronta and he had to go to Oaklahoma for the salona to meet Daijauna and Invonna

3/10 :)

OMG MY CAT IS ON THE TRAMPOLINE DOING SUMMEERSAULTS, AND WE DON'T HAVE TRAMPPOLINE!

6/10 xD;

OMG I JUST TURNED INTO A FISH, MY CAT IS TRYING TO EAT ME, HELP -glurble-

OMG 9/10 THEY NEED TO DROP THEM AND READ A BOOK!

READING BOOKS! *legasp*

10/10 ME NO LIKEY BOOKS.

IM AT TAMAKIDDY!!'S HOUSE RIGTH NOW xD

(no im not i dont even know her!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back